Starsong's Half-Baked Stuff

Lmao, that's pretty great! When xenos bust through the gate. Good thing HoS was there!

Awesome stuff. Would love to see more screenshots from you

Pretty cool. Not a gmod player myself, so not sure how hard it was to do this, but I think it looks cool!

It was actually surprisingly difficult to find the right models for this, considering the HoS and the Mateba are the only two models for SS13 that appear in Garrys Mod. If anyone could make more, I could do more impressive stuff.

Took probably around an hour or two, because those xenomorph models have a ridiculous quantity of bones.

For your own playermodel I recommend you take a look at something called PAC 3, may have some tools you enjoy. Including the ability to make yourself into an actual sprite. Multiplayer servers can also have it hooked up, essentially allowing for any customized look.

• 1 month later...

Alright, everyone! I'm looking for a female who wants to be the voice of the AI. Must be willing to sit around and record a redonkulous amount of words.

Please post in here if you're interested.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use