ALL OUT CONTRABAND HIDING the guide

johannhawk

remember this is a ALL OUT guide, you probably dont have time to follow each step unless you suspect security is very meta/validhunty.

before getting the contraband/traitor item

• plan out how you are going to hide it on your person, like how putting things in your pocket is more stealthy.

• make up a story for having the item, RPly or with falsed facts, stick with the latter if you cant make a interesting story.

plan out where you can hide it before getting it, worth it every time.

carrying the contraband.

• check people that have sec-level gear or higher to see if they are security, if so then avoid being in their HUD's

• avoid doing too many greytidy things unless its a objective.

DONT PANIC!

treat all antag items as 110% able to get you executed when found...the risk of validhunt security is always there.

if you cant ditch the items then just hang out in a secluded spot or a place where you can RP alot to avoid being searched

ditching the contraband.

• 1.hide it in a toilet

2.scrub the prints off and hide it in a locker and then hide the soap in a toilet

3.hide the contraband by hiding yourself!

4.scrub the prints off and leave it in the hallways and then hide the soap in a toilet

5.throw it into space or unreachable places like hidden rooms or smugglers satchel.

DISCLAIMER: this guide is made from experience and educated guesses, its also not fully rounded out.

2.scrub the prints off and hide it in a locker and then hide the soap in a toilet

3.hide the contraband by hiding yourself!

4.scrub the prints off and leave it in the hallways and then hide the soap in a toilet

9aa285ed67622259726b88287a71229486193b1e73edd32c9ab1840ad9beb99f.jpg

Sorry, had to do this!

On the topic: I do not find your guide useful. The scrubbing thing is nice, but that's about it. Nothing beyond common sense.

I do not find your guide useful. ..... Nothing beyond common sense.

You laaaargely overestimate our average player. But yeah those guys dont come to the forums anyways.

i probably have bad luck with security...

remember this is a ALL OUT guide, you probably dont have time to follow each step unless you suspect security is very meta/validhunty actually doing their job

Fixed.

the best job.

ebcb6268c9.jpg

this guide isnt that serious anyway.

• 3 years later...

Go to any disposals system ever, engage, turn off the pump, then put a packaged-wrapped locker full of bodies into it for it to never be found for the rest of the round, no matter what disposals unit it is. I have never once failed to hide contraband using this method.

Edit -> I got caught. Use a disposals that's not in a pubic area.

Edited by Jazz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use