Nuke Ops

Fruerlund

All too often Nuke Ops are left with someone who is unfit to lead 9/10 times that is.

Suggestion:

Make it possible to opt for

Operative

Operative Leader

In the preferences menu.

I don't think this would really solve the problem, to be honest. I don't think many people would want to risk limiting their antag candidacy and would leave it on regardless. IMO, limiting Operative Leader to accounts older than 30 or so days would help more.

Giving priority for senior accounts is a bad idea. A person may have logged on 2+ years ago and played a week before coming back to SS13 to give it another go, and bam, now they are the leader of a nuke ops team with literally no idea how to do it. Having Op Leader be an opt in would be better. [Do you want to be team leader? Yes or No.] With some quick warning about how newcop leader has more expected of them. If the game wants to RNG it and assign each op a number and then slide down the list till someone says yes, that's fine too. Once a leader is assigned, the rest are given control of their op and play as normal. Vox could use a similar system for picking a Quill.

[Do you want to be team leader? Yes or No.]

I like this - it means if people select it and have never played before, they have no excuse.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use