A story made from announcements seen on the lobbyscreen

PPI

It started fine, Skush was the Captain, he announced via Priority announcement "NSS Cyberaid? More like..NSS Partyraid", he then orderd 40 pizzas, and more booze then the detective could drink, after getting drunk, the captain needed some much needed love, Slime people are social creature and they feed of love like vampires feed of blood, it gives them strength. So while he spread his love, the crew rebelled, and the chef refused to cook for him, so the poor captain was sent back to his quarters to put before making the following Priority Announcement "They called me an attention whore..and they didnt even make me my burger and fries like I asked.

" With his pride hurt, he called the shuttle, now security did not like this, so they bound him to a long metal rod, and started roasting him over an open fire in the bar, meanwhile the singularity got loose, distracting security as the ropes burned, he fell into the fire and scurried back to his quarters like a tajaran with it's tail betwen it's legs. But with Skush Free, he felt that the shuttle was not needed, and recalled it after making the announcement of what just happend "Security just roasted me, and engineering screwed up.. a mighty fine shift here."

Now Skush felt the need to properly warn the crew, but after his roasting, his suit was still burning and his medal had melted, so he used his spare id to make the following announcement "Hello this is the centcomm site director, we detected a blackhole fail. so we activaded the failsaves. Please setup the singularity again. *muffled: fucking dumbass engineers*"

Now, centcom did not like Skush pretending to be them, so they sent a single memeber of the Nanotrasen Swat Team to detonate the nuke, shortly Skush announced "Has anyone seen the nuke disk? It's small, green, and important.

" the disk was missing, the station paniced, ai check the vault, the nuke was gone, now the Clown was by the kitchen eating a banana spraying space lube everywhere, causing the NST to slip and drop the disk into the pile of cookies.

Now, Skush felt depressed, and went to eat some food from the kithcen, hoping they hade made fries, they had not, so he filled his backpack with cookies and the disk. Back in his quarters he ate the cookies like a starved man and choked on the nukedisk, almost aphyxiating to death, then he remembered, he is a slime and does not breathe, so he stuck his arm into his throat and pulled out the nuke disk and hid it in his front pocket making the following announcement "I FOUND IT! I thought I ate with my cookies, but I just left it in my...well I don't want to give it away."

It did not take long before the Captain felt uncertain of the crew loving him, so he asked via priority announcement "Quick question, how many of you think life would be better if I had lost the nuke disk, and lied to centcomm..and then I was relocated..Cause..just questions" now, nobody enjoyed that, since the captains job was to protect the disk, and the entire crew rioted infront of bridge shouting it was better for Centcom to re-locate him, and thus Skush hid in the cistern of his toilet weeping, wondering why nobody loved him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use