Expanding Custom Officers to do their job.

Wisewill

In my opinion I think customs officers would be much more enjoyable if they had access to certain player statistics. I know that such statistics are already collected but they are for admin use only. I think that making these available to the custom officer would increase the depth of the job considerably.

Wait, so what happens if/when the Customs Officer decides that "No, you're not allowed to enter the station"? Do you just get kicked from the server, or you're forced to screw around as much as possible in the arrivals area until you finally discover a way around the sec checkpoint?

To add mechanics to a job that simply exists. I know bay has employee records code that reflects someones past shifts. If you added this to customs officers terminal it gives them a resource to check on people and the stories they give them.

Past jobs, past money account records, past arrest records, past medical records. Going back at least 3 or 5 rounds.

Is whether or not they were an antag in those logs, it'd be kinda interesting if you had to prove your loyalties to NT if you were previously a traitor or a rev before being let in the station.

Even more interesting if it was somehow tied to character name, so anyone who had a generic enough name that had been used by others in the past might run the risk of also having their records listed.

It would have to be only back so far though, to make any difficulties arising due to your record temporary setbacks, and I don't think it should be JUST the rounds you played, so if you log off and come back the next day, your record will be clean.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use