Varaxi Muramasa at your service!

Varaxi_Muramasa

Hey guys! I'm not really one for introductions, but I thought I may as well since I enjoy your community and stuff! My username for most things is Varaxi, and if possible I'll add Muramasa at the end because it sounds fancy and unique. I used to play on Hippie Station a lot, but not to bash on them, but they weren't very friendly towards me when I tried getting more involved with them. Then I hopped onto your server and I really enjoyed how well the rounds would go progress wise. I didn't have to worry about suicide bomber clowns at 5 minutes in, or just randomly getting murdered by the greytide. I got to do my job, get work done, and help out the station while the chaos was left to the antags. Overall I really like the atmosphere the admins/regulars give off, so I decided to join you all! I will try to throw a donation to the server every now and then, when I can, and I will definitely help out in any way I can. I am a pretty good writer, and I plan to learn how to code and do sprite work and so on in the future.

Enjoyed our little tango earlier today in robotics! When I saw that ebow in your hands I knew I was screwed, but I got lucky. I forced myself to resign from mime after that for using my voice to shout over comms.

That was a really fun shift.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use