Guide to keep Vox alive in surgery - For all surgeons

David Rossi

Step 1, Don't touch their internals at all (Mask, N2 tank whatever) ever.

Step 2, Don't put on anesthetic

Step 3, Do the surgery

Step 4, Happy Vox when not dead Vox.

I made this guide because I am tired of completely incompetent medical staff, yes I don't expect every person to know the ins and outs of Vox, but I think it's worldy renowned to never ever touch their internals.

I go in for a broken arm and come out dead.

Just please, if you're a surgeon, don't touch my fucking internals.

Hope this helps! :)

Vox aren't allergic to N2O, how ever Anesthetic tanks are 20% oxygen which kills them.

If an Atmos tech knows what he is doing, he can rig up 'Voxyesthetic' tanks of 20% N2/80% N2O so they will pass out but not suffocate.

Pure N2O will kill anyone since it's not breathable.

Though, to be entirely honest anesthetic is a waste of time. Give them some morphine or painkillers and slice and dice till they're healthy again.

If an Atmos tech knows what he is doing, he can rig up 'Voxyesthetic' tanks of 20% N2/80% N2O so they will pass out but not suffocate.

Confirmed working in practice as of October 2014, when I personally tried this on another, willing vox. I wonder if you'd want to have vox-specific anaesthetic tanks in surgical?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use