oxygen tank death

orelbon

I had the pleasure of embarrassingly dying a few minutes ago from leaving my oxygen tank on after i was afk for a few minutes :? . when the gas inside the tanks run out and you have internals on, you start taking respiratory damage. i think it be a good idea to set the tanks to shut themselves off once they run out of oxygen or just to not take damage at all...considering internals is literally a mask that you can move around your face..

Pretty sure the reason for it doing this is so you don't have mindlessly have a oxygen tank on 24/7. Though if it gives no notification when it turns off, I will sit gleefully as people freak out about their tank not having air and panicking when they DO need it.

I enjoy this feature personally and hope no changes come to it. I have always thought of it to be a preferable/cleaner/more sophisticated form of suicide as opposed to biting off your tongue or jamming your thumbs into your eyesockets.

Large red "You feel the air from your internals begin to thin" at 5% pressure, maybe?

If you can't be bothered to keep an eye on your status tab or examine your own breath tank once in a while and you suffocate to death for it--you kinda deserve what you get.

Yes, let's also make the radio shout 'X is in critical location at Y!' whenever someone goes into crit!

The game gives you enough warning. It makes you gasp and shows damage, and it even makes the screen darken. You should be able to work out what that means, and take appropriate action if it does happen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use