Secondary Language: Tajaran, Vox, etc..

NikolaiLev

I'm not having an opinion either way about this, but it's still irking me a lot to see you all falling back on it.

If you all are going to say "Because the lore says you need X to talk like this", Then make an argument for why you can speak it over the radio.This is really just a pet peeve triggering seeing people using lore to defend it when that exact thing is literally ignored as of this moment.

I'm not having an opinion either way about this, but it's still irking me a lot to see you all falling back on it.

If you all are going to say "Because the lore says you need X to talk like this", Then make an argument for why you can speak it over the radio.This is really just a pet peeve triggering seeing people using lore to defend it when that exact thing is literally ignored as of this moment.

I would be perfectly ok with certain languages not being able to be spoken over radio.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use