Local anesthetic

Siserith

an anesthetic that works on one part of the body created in chem and can be injected or sprayed onto a part of the body numbing it. you will remain concious. but you will not be able to use the limb that has the anesthetic. numbs pain for surgery

I honestly disagree with this. I think it would be easier to just be able to reuse one can of breathing anesthetics for multiple people that I can just slap on and they shut up, instead of having to go to the chemist after every surgery to get more local anesthetic, and then you accidentally inject in their right arm instead of their left arm, so you have to go back for more. And with local anesthetics, you would have to wait for it to take effect, and then wait for it to wear off, and if you take too long in the surgery and it wears off...well, you get the idea.

Local anesthetic would be pretty nifty, would probably function about the same as pain killers though. Giving Borgs a needle/bottle that synthesizes this would be super useful though. Just don't put it in the Hypo stim, that would probably get it abused.

as surgeon i don't care if my patient is screaming, it has no negative effects on the surgery. Maybe if thats changed, people would use anethetic

to the topic, grate idea

On that subject, reason to use anaesthetic would be great and make sense, as opposed to the current situation where it's useless aside from RP, which is regrettably being neglected by the majority of the community (medium rp right guise?).

"Your patient convulses violently, screaming, and prevents you from doing x"?

as surgeon i don't care if my patient is screaming, it has no negative effects on the surgery. Maybe if thats changed, people would use anethetic

to the topic, grate idea

On that subject, reason to use anaesthetic would be great and make sense, as opposed to the current situation where it's useless aside from RP, which is regrettably being neglected by the majority of the community (medium rp right guise?).

now we need a virus sympton for convulsions...

well i can always dodge the anesthetic by using the sleep verb and go to sleep on my own.

to the topic, grate idea

now we need a virus sympton for convulsions...

well i can always dodge the anesthetic by using the sleep verb and go to sleep on my own.

you woke up due to the pain in [bodypart].

your patient woke up and is moving to much to continue [action]

well i did not thought about that.

in medieval times they use to bite on stuff instead of anesthetics. mostly because they had none.

that could be used in a gehto surgery

but the again, surgery should not be a gamble.

well i did not thought about that.

in medieval times they use to bite on stuff instead of anesthetics. mostly because they had none.

that could be used in a gehto surgery

but the again, surgery should not be a gamble.

Hah! Oh my god yes! You could use your belt! In the cowboy movies they always bite either a bullet or a belt.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use