Pleasant scents and allergies

Stephanov

So I noticed there being a popup for when you smell a body, which is foul and makes you throw up.

But how about something pleasant too?

What about a message for the NT-soap, freshly baked bread /other stuff the chef makes, a burnt mess, drinks?

"Ahhh, the small of fresh bread"

"You can tell how strong this liquor really is when its strong scent reaches your nostrils"

"I think somebody messed up a recipe there."

Just an idea! :)

The other thing I thought up with is more disabilities; allergies.

Maybe some selectable, maybe a "random allergy" button for those who feel like a challenge. The first showing up in your notes, the latter only if you've ran into it. Triggering a "Uh-oh, you feel a rash crawling over your skin" or something like that.

This could work but we need a way to not throw up from dead bodies first, because if you work in medbay, your hunger gets depleted in mere minutes mostly. Noone wants to starve because of some corpses, right? I think the child gas mask could block it, the sterile mask too.

This could work but we need a way to not throw up from dead bodies first, because if you work in medbay, your hunger gets depleted in mere minutes mostly. Noone wants to starve because of some corpses, right? I think the child gas mask could block it, the sterile mask too.

Fun fact - You can smell corpses in space, through gas mask internals and an airless environment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use