Skrell virus immunity seems pretty weak to me

TheDemonic

I like to play the skrell race and according to their wiki page they have a strong immune system making them immune to more viruses than other races but I haven't noticed a difference. Might just be my bad luck but to me it seems to be pretty useless and a buff might be quite nice.

They're not immune, but as far as I am aware they are less likely to be on the affected_species list

Skrell aren't immune to viruses, I think.

no they are not, not sure how it works but they are meant to be immune to viruses some how probably like Regen's comment

They're not immune, but as far as I am aware they are less likely to be on the affected_species list

it just seems like the likelihood of them being on the list is too high and feels like it their stronger immune system doesn't do much, in my experience.

They're just as weak to viruses as everyone else, and they appear on every viruses' species list by default.

wait so what are skrell good at? can you give me a full list of advantages and disadvantages please, so I can update the wiki.

They're just as weak to viruses as everyone else, and they appear on every viruses' species list by default.

wait so what are skrell good at? can you give me a full list of advantages and disadvantages please, so I can update the wiki.

They get drunk quickly. That's it.

Well, I mean they fill up the spam e-mail.

Making them resistant to infections would be pretty nifty, specially since I've seen a couple of times where a person drifted into crit as their infections spread and accumlative toxin damage from them eventually killed them one way or another.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use