bring back meteor

johannhawk

03765d442e.png

627adc54d2.png

ea5ce8df3c.png

it also needs a centcomm warning and a 40 minutes running start before the meteors come

centcomm says: dear crew the station is SOMEHOW entering the largest asteroid field in the area within 40 minutes, please brace yourselves...also we cant send the shuttle due to the risk of asteroids hitting it on the way

i also want a meaty ore round as a bonus!

Meteor rounds are fun but they do get old FAST.

I'd rather see random event/endurance rounds. Basically Extended RP but with random events happening at intervals, the events themselves could be benign (mice/lizards/corgis/ect... breeding in areas.) To Ion storms, Meteor belts, Carp, Spiders, Radiation Waves, Anamolies, ect. They would start out slowly, but every so often the events would add up (Spiders ontop of a radiation belt ontop of Meteor impacts) and generally just get more aggressive as the round continues (in the first 15 minutes, 5-10 spiders might spawn, after 2 hours, it might be 30 spiderlings and 5-10 full grown adults.)

The funnest rounds i ever had were disaster survival rounds. either by grief or otherwise. just WMD has been set off, everyone is fighting for survival. I would love to see something that is like the idea of metoer, but not.

like a massive bomb going off in random areas, with only warning long enough to ensure the fast and robust escape. Have that go on for long enough with like mutinies long shuttle timer.

I'd be completely fine with meteor round every now and then as long as it has a delayed start (40 minutes sounds nice) and a few antags thrown in... not much, just a few traitors, just to spice things up.

i approve!

Meteor rounds with time to prepare are much funner. Engineers can set up the singularity and protect it with a field generator. The AI can be moved out of its satellite. People can be evacuated to mining.

However, at a certain time delay, it becomes to easy to set up defenses. A low time limit(20 minutes) forces people to prioritize. That would be a change I could get behind.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use