Can we actually follow this?:

Sheakhan

"Espionage, disclosure of corporate secrets, or any other assistance rendered to outside hostile organisations, or their representatives in hostile activities to the Corporation, committed by a employee of Corporation. As a high crime, suspected terrorist agents must be put through a tribunal unless their level of resistance renders capture efforts infeasible. Lawful executions must be authorized by the Captain following a guilty verdict from a tribunal, and summary execution without tribunal may only be used in instances of outright armed hostilities such as a boarding party or aggressive terrorist-armed individual, again pending the Captain's authorization. Being in possession of known terrorist items may lend more evidence to this charge."

in regards to suspected traitors.

In short, you CANNOT execute non-violent traitors on sight without a tribunal, period, end of story. I'm going to start adminhelping people who don't follow this, because damnit, I want to turn on the syndicate and squeal like a pig instead of getting executed for a change!

In the words of the great wise man IVAN CHESNOKOV,

MAN WHO WOULD DO CRIME IS NOT FIGHTING FOR LIFE OR FREEDOM OF PEOPLE. HE FIGHT ONLY FOR THINGS, HE CAN GET SOMEWHERE ELSE FROM SOMEONE ELSE. THIS MAN DOES NOT FIGHT TO DEATH.

Every time I'm a traitor and someone asks me "Why?", the answer is simple - "Seven figures". They haven't paid me yet, so if it's in my best interests to double-defect then that's exactly what I'll do.

I'd love to enforce it, go ahed and admin help those security people who just see someone "suspected" or "confirmed" a syndicate, but not lethally armed and open fire with lethals.

I hate it when that happens, only reason it should be acceptable to do that is if they have been known for opening fire on officers trying to apprehend them before, or have something that is directly lethal to the officer, like an energy crossbow, energy sword, ranged weapons etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use