NoX Model 001-02 reporting in late. (Like Hella)

NoX

So I'm NoX, i was one of the players who helped start the server, specifically I put real books into the library (also some bad fanfic and oc).

I build Gundam models and various other plamo, play video games on my 65" TV, and also hunt in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for 3DS (pm me if you wanna hunt).

As far as the station goes, I occasionally play, as my computer is shit. But I play roboticist, Chemist, PAI, and HoS (much to the dismay of Earthdivine and crom). I can rebuild most of the machines on the station hella fast, and my specialty is churning out borgs. I think that's about it really.

My game names are Thomas Light, Albert Wily, and as a pAI, I am usually Bane.exe

So I'm NoX, i was one of the players who helped start the server, specifically I put real books into the library (also some bad fanfic and oc).

I build Gundam models and various other plamo, play video games on my 65" TV, and also hunt in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for 3DS (pm me if you wanna hunt).

As far as the station goes, I occasionally play, as my computer is shit. But I play roboticist, Chemist, PAI, and HoS (much to the dismay of Earthdivine and crom). I can rebuild most of the machines on the station hella fast, and my specialty is churning out borgs. I think that's about it really.

My game names are Thomas Light, Albert Wily, and as a pAI, I am usually Bane.exe

We have a monster hunter chat on skype, mostly staff. I don'tmind inviting someone outside of staff in. I'm also the only person without 4U.

We have a monster hunter chat on skype, mostly staff. I don'tmind inviting someone outside of staff in. I'm also the only person without 4U.

Yeah that sounds great. I just got the game for Earthdivine too, go ahead and add us both. My skype is noxmodel001

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use