Security Hannibal Lecter mask

Machofish

Just a spontaneous idea that's popped into my head. I'm not sure what the balancing details were behind removing the muzzle as a security-accessible item in the execution room, but I think a witty (and arguably functional) alternative would be to add a Hannibal Lecter-style bite mask.

Individuals wearing this will still be able to speak, but this would have a few practical applications for dealing with captured antagonists. As should be apparent, vampires wearing this would not be capable of biting people, and Geneticists with the matter-eater ability will be unable to eat things. This would be a great precaution for security officers who want to safely interrogate or move an antagonist towards medbay, for example. Also SS13 is laden with references to media and cinema icons, and I think it might be a fun thing to try and code into the game. Again, I haven't seen the reason for why the original muzzle was removed, so I don't know if whatever balancing problems applied to that would apply to this.

well, I would like to be able to counter matter eaters.

This is important, security that cannot detain matter eaters often simply ramp up the force they use against the inmate, usually ending in wounded prisoners.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use