Jesse Seeker

TheSarkazmus

Hello, I am the guy, who plays as Jesse Seeker. I am playing SS13 since August 25, 2014 and I am really enjoying this game. I came here from Russian community, from the server called "Animus" (that's why my character is from Animus Nebulla). I started by playing a character called Seeker Jesse (you would say "o, rly?", wouldn't you?) but there were only few words about Soghun (aka Unathi) race in Russian wiki so I had to read more about their race on BayStation12. To be honest, my english is too poor to even try writing an Unathi whitelist topic on their forums, so I stayed on Animus but I learned a lot of about Unathi.

At first day of November they NERFED all non - human race by changing their build. I mean, they removed feature to play as an Unathi like at all. I don't like to roleplay a human so I had to look for another SS13 server. There were no Russian servers with non- human races (btw they have builds from 2013 and strange features for example, EGuns requie loyal implatns for shooting). And then I observed a round at this server and understood that this server is the best (well, at least, for me).

I dunno how can I finish this bunch of my attentionwhore information so just hello.

Что случилось, я использую Google Translate, так что я выглядеть круто. Добро пожаловать.

Что случилось, я использую Google Translate, так что я выглядеть круто. Добро пожаловать.

What happened, I am using Google Translate, so what I to be look cool. Welcome.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use