The Garudas (and Chihiyatikia)

Garoon

At the moment, I only have my Lizard and Chihiyatika, but I may add ONE more character to the roster. If you want a hint, it's someone in the biography. Unless you're reading this from the future and I already posted HIS biography here. Be aware, I am not the best when it comes to backstories.

Name: Garoon Garuda

Race: Unathi

Blood Type: AB+

General Occupational Roles:

Chief Engineer

Engineering

Atmospherics

Bomb Making/Toxins Mixing

Research

Biography:

Information regarding Mr. Garuda's past is spotty, to put bluntly. The information that we have on him currently is that he was recruited from a small research base on a fringe planet hosting a Nanotrasen office. Regarding his distant past, all that is known is what he has deigned to speak of, that he is an orphan, that he was adopted by the scientist couple that brought him to said fringe planet. The only official record that can corroborate this information is the official paperwork documenting his adoption. Please refer to file [REDACTED] for information from the Nanotrasen office on the stated fringe planet.

Qualifications:

General Engineering

Engine Maintenance and Repair

Atmospheric Maintenance

Gas Mixing

General Research

Minor Command Training and Experience

Employment Records:

[REDACTED]

Security Records:

No notable recorded incidents are available at this time.

Medical Records:

An unknown substance has been found permeating the subject. Examination results show enhanced neural connectivity in the Hippocampus region and temporal lobe, resulting in improved long-term memory and learning capabilities. Unknown substance has been detected permeating the additional neural connections, in addition to the rest of the body, with no noted effects.

Personnel Photo:

[Not on Record]

Commendations [To be added]:

Reprimands [To be added](Hopefully not):

Other Notes: Though not related by blood, he considers himself to be a brother to the Vox, Chihiyatika.

Edited by Guest

Chihi. :D <3

We traded those documents and I just about had the escape alone objective (had two borgs and a maint drone emagged) but I slipped on some slime's blood and got sworded before I could murder the Cap in surgery and antimov the AI. :(

Name: Chihiyatika

Race: Vox

Blood Type: AB+

General Occupational Roles:

Chief Engineer

Engineering

Atmospherics

Doctor/Surgeon

Chemist

Virologist

Biography:

Information regarding Subject Chihiyatika is vague.When referring to the subject, it will be referred to in the masculine. Current information is that he was recruited from a small research base on a fringe planet hosting a Nanotrasen office. It is to be noted that this same office recruited the employee Garoon Garuda. When questioned as to how he got on the planet, as it is known that Vox are generally only supposed to be in their own fleets, he is very, very reluctant to elaborate apart from that he was exiled and crash landed on the planet. When next questioned about his relationship to employee Garoon Garuda, he simply states that the employee in question 'saved him'. No further investigation is pending, please refer to file [REDACTED] for more information from the Nanotrasen office in question.

Qualifications [unconfirmed]:

General Engineering

Engine Maintenance and Repair

Atmospheric Maintenance

Biological Anatomy

Medical Chemistry

Advanced First Aid

Microbiology

Minor Command Training and Experience

Employment Records:

[REDACTED]

Security Records:

No notable recorded incidents

Medical Records:

An unknown substance found permeating the subject examination results show enhanced neural connectivity in the Hippocampus region and temporal lobe, resulting in impressive long-term memory and learning capabilities. Said unknown substance has been detected permeating the additional neural connections, in addition to the rest of the body. Only one other subject has been found to have this substance, and the effects are identical to said subject. In addition, tiny amounts of Unathi DNA have been detected among normal Vox DNA strands.

Personnel Photo:

[Not on Record]

Commendations [To be added]:

Reprimands [To be added]:

Other Notes: Considers himself to be brother to employee Garoon Garuda.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use