Chakiyayahakithahakita

fludd12

Name: Chakiyayahakithahakita

Race: Vox

Blood Type: AB+

General Occupational Role(s):

Science, Medical, Service

Biography:

Sent from their arkship to work with Nanotrasen and learn about other races, this mostly science-oriented Vox still follows the Inviolate, though will break it if the situation is very dire. They, otherwise, have led a mostly average Vox life. Their cortical stack, like most, is about 5 millennia old, and also like most Vox, they cannot remember much from any of their past lives.

Qualifications:

They worked in their own arkship as an impromptu all-around doctor, and a chemical scientist at most other times. Their skills are in a wide range of duties, though they tend to feign ignorance of most jobs they're not in at the moment.

Employment Records:

Scientist, Chemist, and in-duty promotion to CMO. Infrequently obtains captainship, pinning the reason on, "CentComm was bored."

Security Records:

Due to multiple recorded incidents where the nitrogen tank was removed in the process of a "pat-down," they've developed a small grudge against security. However, since they follow the inviolate, it is unlikely they will do any really harmful things.

Medical Records:

The majority of the time, the only medical treatment ever needing to be given is for toxins, or burn damage from hacking without gloves.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

Their down feathers are dark green, with a lighter green shade of contour feathers. Their headquills are larger, and yellow-orange, and their eyes blue. They stand about 5'4, and frequently have well pruned feathers.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes:

They follow the inviolate, though semi-loosely. They don't define deconstructing things as breaking them, so they're perfectly willing to completely disassemble a wall to get through. They're skeptical about the usage of emags, though, considering the irreversable damage they cause to doors. Due to the following of the inviolate, they also tend not to fight in any situation, be it against blobs or xenomorphs. They are, however, perfectly willing to non lethally incapacitate humanoid beings (traitors, 'lings).

Favorite drinks:

Alcoholic: The Manly Dorf

Non-Alcoholic: Duke Purple Tea (natural anti-toxin).

Favorite food:

Vending machine: Jerky

Kitchen: Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Fortune Cookie

Chaki is bestvox

Also, were you the one that almost died due to shitcurity while I was the warden? One of my own damned officers stunned and cuffed me for putting the nitrogen tank back on.

It would suffice to say that they learnt their lesson after I got out of those cuffs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use