ian chases after tajarans

PJB3005

well back to the ian topic i think its a great idea and more people should be able to play as ian. and i like the idea that ian can nip/trip people to take their food since dogs love to steal human food especially corgys.

Mission: steal a pizza, burger, ect.

it should be ians choice to be racist or not

but nipping and tripping seems like a great idea to get food, but if fuckin ian trips me while im pursuing or being pursued by, or anything besides to eat my lunch, he should be put in the gibber

its also evident if you trip your entire adult body weight over a dog, nonetheless a corgi, your ability to crush it with your legs increases, so ian should take a lot of damage or blow from either being kicked as you walk into him or have both your legs weight crush him.

• 2 months later...

DE-CLAWING

It should be Nanotrasen policy for all Tajaran employees to get their claws snipped, for fear of them using it as a weapon. This of course will cause an uproar in the Tajaran community, further tarnishing NT-Tajaran relations.

Griefer Ian? That's not even possible. You're just a bad person in the way of a poor corgi who wants love, foods and belly rubs.

Speaking of which. Ian needs the ability to roll over. Make belly rubs restore health for the poor guy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use