A message to the admins of Paradise along with 'kluys'

TheGreatSeamann

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SYrvt1mUAo

http://gyazo.com/3b65e424183a848f4b4ec3bbf76e103f

This is not an appeal, but simply a message.

I was given full permission by the admins to act as a traitor without objectives in 'Treyvon II and Treyvon III'

I'll give you my description to the video.

To Space Station 13 Admins, or players:

TO THOSE WHO TELL US THAT WE ARE BREAKING RULES:

We have been given permission to do this from the admins on the server we were on. I was chosen as a traitor without objectives, and wanted to assassinate the heads of the station in order to call the shuttle for the other antagonists, this meant bombing the bridge.

IN REGARDS TO THE SKYPE CALL:

The Treyvon clones are clones of the original Treyvon. They think the exact same thing at the exact same time, and Treyvon II happened to be implanted by the Syndicate. LIKE I SAID, WE HAVE PERMISSION FROM THE ADMINS. WE ARE ESSENTIALLY TWO CHARACTERS IN ONE.

-----------

All above was approved by the admins of Paradise Station, and the attack was not brought up to me by an admin at all. I was given FULL PERMISSION, to do what I did within my video. FULL PERMISSION.

Essentially the only reason I was banned was for uploading the video, and if uploading a video to my channel on this server doing a crime WITH FULL ADMIN PERMISSION is something you can be banned over? I guess I'll have to stop making Space Station 13 Content, which is probably one of the biggest things on my channel. I need the owner or a superadmin to reply to this thread, because this ban is outrageous. We were acting as an antagonist, and injured the Head Of Security, injured a medical worker, and killed the Head of Personel in the bridge, as AN ANTAGONIST WITH FULL ADMIN PERMISSION. The worst part was I AHELPED BEFORE DOING THE ATTACK, AND IT WAS APPROVED

Please hit me up about this ban, because I want to know what the admins are truly thinking. Because there was no reason to ban me.

'We will allow you and Treyvon III to do this, but we will be watching you. Realize how much trust I am putting into you two with this'

'You are allowed to act as an antagonist.'

I feel as if I don't need to make an appeal, the only thing I should say sorry for are the lives that were lost (legit).

I'm going to ask for an unban, due to the fact that I was WELL within my permissions from the admins, and if any of the other admins say that they gave no permissions to us, they are 100% Lying.

(When I'm unbanned I'm taking screenshots of everything an admin says to me, and every permission. Because there seems to be either miscommunication, corruption or lying going on here.)