Allow the dunking of donuts..

block1

I'd imagine it'd be extremely easy to code and add in. Allow us to dunk our donking donuts into some scalding-hot coffee!

And don't tell me to just use /me, IT AIN'T THE SAME AND MY IMMERSION IS SEVERELY AFFECTED!

Have donut in one hand, coffee in other hand, click on coffee with donut in hand, [example] dunks his donut in the [drink].

I demand my immersion of being a security officer with a soft spot for donuts be satisfied!

"Coffee System".

Do other servers have a "Coffee System"?

If not, we should be the first.

No, because there's absolutely nothing stopping you from getting coffee, sugar, and cream in a single reagent container/glass as is--heck, the barkeep (on our server, anyway) even has all three in his dispensers, and all three reagents have independent and unique effects.

As a player of Paradise Station, i think it would be a great add on. Especially since the kitchen serving table starts out with donuts on it so should coffe and things you can add to the coffee to start the shifts of to a good and fresh start with you and your coffee and donuts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use