Stun prod electrocution

veganzombeh

Stun prods should have small chance to electrocute the user when they're used if they're not wearing insulated gloves, since after all, you are just holding a shoddily constructed metal rod with a battery attached. It would add an additional risk to using stun prods, since right now it is fairly easy to make one.

Stun prods should have small chance to electrocute the user when they're used if they're not wearing insulated gloves, since after all, you are just holding a shoddily constructed metal rod with a battery attached. It would add an additional risk to using stun prods, since right now it is fairly easy to make one.

For clarification, this is a chance on attack, not simply while holding the prod, correct?

If that is the case, I very much agree with the suggestion as it helps offset the power of this rather easily obtainable weapon.

Worth pointing out that the "no shock" gene mod should also protect you from backfires, while perhaps being drenched would increase the chance if possible? And god help you if you are covered in something flammable when it backfires.

For clarification, this is a chance on attack, not simply while holding the prod, correct?

If that is the case, I very much agree with the suggestion as it helps offset the power of this rather easily obtainable weapon.

Worth pointing out that the "no shock" gene mod should also protect you from backfires, while perhaps being drenched would increase the chance if possible? And god help you if you are covered in something flammable when it backfires.

Yeah, I meant a chance on attack rather than constantly when held. Those ideas sound great, I wasn't even aware there was a no shock gene :P

I'll run this past the other admins (since it's kinda a balance thing) and look into coding in the self-shock if they give the greenlight.

The drenched thing might be tricky to do, but having it ignite you when covered in fuel shouldn't be too hard since there should already be proc's for igniting people that could be called.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use