Give the roboticst a tank of anaesthesia

Mrs Dobbins

I seriously don't know why the roboticist doesn't have a tank of anesthetics.

Since he got that lovely set of surgical equipment he can actually perform limb replacement and IPC repair.

Its just a bit of an RP Irk for me that I have to perform surgery with patients not under as the roboticist.

A sink would also be nice if he is going to perform limb replacement (which he should do for RP rasins) as dirty surgery is bad.

Roboticist shouldn't be doing be doing surgery, even on IPC's, theres nothing keeping Surgeons from getting the parts they need and doing it themselves outside of Medbay being busy.

As for no Anesthesia, both you and the patient know they're going to die due to the brain removal, whats the point of doing that if they will just be dead, it will add extra steps for...ill be perfectly honest, very little extra RP.

As for no Anesthesia, both you and the patient know they're going to die due to the brain removal, whats the point of doing that if they will just be dead, it will add extra steps for...ill be perfectly honest, very little extra RP.

It's like euthanasia. I have to disagree here!

Well basically it is because borging is looked at as the equivalent of murder.

Space law has a clause that those sentenced to death may be borged instead, the reason there is no anesthetics is because the person is supposed to be dead

As a player that often plays Roboticist, I don't remember a single time where I borged a dead player/head.

If I did receive a head of a dead person (Because I never got a dead body), they're most often than not unable to be borged, because they left their body.

As for giving Roboticists anesthesia... I seem to be INCREDIBLY busy when I play one, and I don't feel like attaching the tank, attaching the medical mask, because a regular internal mask won't do, then turning them on, just for like 10 seconds of de-braining, when compared to a surgery, which takes 1 to 5 minutes, maybe more. But that's just my opinion.

Well basically it is because borging is looked at as the equivalent of murder.

Space law has a clause that those sentenced to death may be borged instead, the reason there is no anesthetics is because the person is supposed to be dead

So why not take away the cyborgification contracts?

As for giving Roboticists anesthesia... I seem to be INCREDIBLY busy when I play one, and I don't feel like attaching the tank, attaching the medical mask, because a regular internal mask won't do, then turning them on, just for like 10 seconds of de-braining, when compared to a surgery, which takes 1 to 5 minutes, maybe more. But that's just my opinion.

Whenever I play as a roboticist I tend to get like 2 people being borged and then I just churn out subsentients.

I see no downsides to giving the roboticist a tank of anesthetics. He already gets full surgical equipment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use