making highlander more fun!

johannhawk

right, there is dishonorable gun users and all so lets start with that. when pushing the amazing button of starting highlander mode it should also remove all existing guns off the map, just like summon gun but in reverse.

if somebody does have a gun made from R&D or cargo and what i know from the highlander series guns could only slow down others since highlanders are immortal unless decapitated so no biggie. or just remove RnD and cargo consoles with all the other guns.

now the fact that everyone is a dang immortal highlander except in the neck area, decapitation is the only way to kill them with a sword, that or burn them to ashes. this sounds alot like changelings, so make the amazing button of starting highlander also make everyone have ling powers and thus only allowing people to kill via decapitation.

just leave feedback and challange me if you think im doing something wrong here.

TL;DR i want everyone to have ling powers in highlander.

Ling powers don't sound good, that sort of defeats the point of removing stun weapons by providing other means of stunning opponents. Removing all weapons other than claymores sounds nice though. I'd also argue that the borgs and AI should either be gibbed or get a highlander-themed lawset.

even if it defeats the point of removing stun weapons (also ling stun powers dont work on other lings as far i know)

that way the only way to kill with that sword is to decapitate your opponent

check the bottom of this pic. d70b55a9536e5ef152480b07296525a3.png

if you get injured and get away you get alots of health regen from the ling powers.

fcb0fab55eee5c70d5a808373c929798.png

im also saying that just recycling the ling powers is easier than coding stuff for a ''round ender''

maybe im just a guy that waves around lore to get things his way but honestly this would be more fun.

• 2 weeks later...

TG lings were were merged so my argument falters.

now the best way to fix it is to make a variant of the TG lings like: spawning more claymore swords from your hands or reviving yourself unless you are decapitated, no other changes other than turning all the non claymore weapons into claymores to prevent unhonorable people using non honorable weapons.

this might be bad but it might also be fun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use