Extra Job Slots for Janitor

Streaky Haddock

Absolutely, although I'd like to see two additional mini janitorial rooms spread across the station so that janitors can have more options (and supplies). Especially space cleaner refill stations.

Or alternatively build a few such reflill stations into walls in all departments.

Absolutely, although I'd like to see two additional mini janitorial rooms spread across the station so that janitors can have more options (and supplies). Especially space cleaner refill stations.

Once all the mapping bugs get sorted out, I plan to make arrivals a little nicer and maybe replace the old office with that+something else.

I support this idea, minus the Janicart.

No.

Fuck no.

No more janitorcarts, I usually get authorization from the Captain to space the damn thing every round we actually have a janitor, as is.

Just add a spacecleaner refill station that both those schleps can use.

I almost prefer the station being dirty to SLIPPING ALL THE DAMN TIME. If you ever see the HoS wearing yellow wellies, you now know why.

shadey what the fuck don't space the cart

GOT APPROVAL FROM THE CAPTAIN, IT'S LEGIT.

But really, when the janitor runs around slipping everyone at every turn (and they do) and needlessly mopping the floor in front of windowless doors, you too will ask the Captain to space the fuk'n cart.

Suggestion stands. Spacecleaner refill station, no extra cart.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use