Remove sleep toxin from the brig sleeper

belarion

Half the time I'm arrested recently, almost always for non violent things (blocking sec doorways with vending machines, decorating a room with blood from a monkey human, stealing the boozeomat) Sec sees fit to put me to sleep for ages, can't exactly defend my self if I'm unconscious on and off.

I'd be understandable if they only did it with murderers and the like but its happening every other time now.

Is it possible to ID lock the sleeper or something? Brig physicians tend to use it much more responsibly.

I've personally never witnessed someone be sedated unless they're screaming their heads off and being annoying.

Even the crazy murderboners generally don't get sedated, and it's reserved for the shouty-ones.

I'm against.

Priveleges should not be taken away because of one or two abuses.

Priveleges should not be taken away because of one or two abuses.

Maybe, but shitcurity is one of the worst and extremely common, just make it brig physician only and that should be fine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use