Fluke Ops 2015

Jguytriple5

oh! welcome, i didn't see you there. Sit down, i'm gonna tell you the story of what happends when 3/5 nukeops are first time nukeops. Let's get this story going.

We all spawned and instantly our director began screaming for glasses because he was kind of blind without them. I (operative #3) took a PAI and got TESHI as personality.

After fiddling with the telecrystal machines for about seven minutes we decided to go to the station. TESHI suggested going to arrivals solars, because noone is ever there. So upon arrival there i went to arrivals solars to find an engineer wiring them, TESHI immediatly screamd "Shoot him!" so i shot him dead. turned out, he had warned the station and he was teleported and cloned. within that time i planted an energy sink, when i looked around i saw none of my operative friends.

Turned out, they went to armory to make sure the security force didn't have any weapons or something. their objective wasn't really clear to me and TESHI. At this moment the shuttle was called because of nuke ops sightings (Read: other nuke ops failing at breaching the brig). At this moment i tried to reload seeing i didn't bring any ammo. So i ran to the point the pinpointer told me to, pulled out my shotgun and saw that the door to the teleporter was just opened by the Blueshield officer. I shotgunned him and ran inside.

In there i saw the captain and the HoP, i shot the captain first knowing he would have the disk. After that i shot the HoP. TENSHI Screamed "pick up his gun!" but it was too late, the captain got up and picked up the HoP's gun. He and the blueshield officer started shooting at me, after that i didn't live very long. They gibbed me within seconds.

Now Ghosting i went to see what my other operatives were up to. I saw them shooting people inside the armory, then planting a C4. The C4 exploded, and it exploded big. bigger than they ever expected, so big it blew up 3 of the other operatives. leaving only one, who got swarmed by officers. So in the end we never managed to blow up the station, and we all died.

So kids, the moral of this story you ask me? ALWAYS LISTENT TO YOUR PAI. The word intelligence is litteraly in the name. if our operatives would have followed TENSHI's lead we would have succeeded. Now, go to sleep the bedtime story is over. No happy endings, no princesses. just blood, gore and the feeling of failure. sleep tight!

~ Jim Van Dijck (Nuke Operative #3)

(EDIT)

The C4 didn't kill us. We used that explosive first. The other three of us fought at the Armory, the final battle ground. Somebody threw a bomb in the mist of battle and killed us. The Syndicate still took NanoTrasen scum down with us.
~nuke operative #1 (i think) Edited by Guest

The C4 didn't kill us. We used that explosive first. The other three of us fought at the Armory, the final battle ground. Somebody threw a bomb in the mist of battle and killed us. The Syndicate still took NanoTrasen scum down with us.

Hi, the captain was me; Alice. It is never a good idea to try to kill a captain at close range (I just used my own gun after I got up and point-blanked you to fuck) and even worse when you try to use nothing but stun shells. Word of advise.

Also, going alone against Alice? Also not a very good idea.

I remember one round where Alice and I tried to escape in a pod, only to fluke over the Captain's dead body in space. Took the NAD and distracted the nuke-ops while a bunch of civvies ejected the nuke in the chapel.

Was pretty great.

Oh boy, I was Operative #1. Didn't say the last part, but one thing I can say is this. I literally had no plan, I had no idea what the others were doing because I was goofing off watching netflix at the same time. So while everyone was talking about a plan, I just swapped IDs with the leader and bought the power sink, a silencer, the sequencer(I have no idea what happened to it) and that's about it, the only thing I carried onto the shuttle was a silenced pistol and grabbed a shotgun onboard. I had to admit, I was terrible that round. Since we wasted so much explosives trying to blow our way from perma to the brig, I decided to just wing it on my own and try breaking in via the HoS office. Worked for the most part when they followed me but then the armory was already loaded up and ready to fight by the time we got their. Shot gun was pretty useful, then the bomb happened. Then I just kinda layed their in pieces while the guys fumbled around in the armory area since the only one with the useful item(the energy sword) died in the explosion. That IAA agent though. He kicked some ass.

~B.O.N.E.S.(Nuke Operative #1)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use