Additional pAI spawn points

SierraKomodo

I feel like other head-level staff members should have the chance of getting a pAI at round start. Currently, I believe pAIs only spawn in the RD office, NT Rep's office, dorm tables, and the derelict station.I think every head's office should have a chance of getting a pAI. Say, keep the dorm table and the derelict pAIs, and allow two others to spawn randomly in any of these offices:

- Research Director

- Head of Personnel

- Captain

- Head of Security

- Chief Medical Officer

- NT Rep

- Blueshield

It'll give a little more variety to who can get a pAI at round start, and who people that ghost to become a pAI get to run around with. As it is, 90% of the time I'm with a Research Director, which has been fun, but gets a bit old after awhile.

PAi's can be made dirt cheap from science, at a very low tech level. If the science guys are refusing to get you one, slap them and call them silly for denying you when it costs less then a sheet to make.

PAi's can be made dirt cheap from science, at a very low tech level. If the science guys are refusing to get you one, slap them and call them silly for denying you when it costs less then a sheet to make.

Pretty much this. It encourages player interaction and RP---and the vast majority of the time the scientists will make you one as it becomes available at data level 2.

Pretty much this. It encourages player interaction and RP---and the vast majority of the time the scientists will make you one as it becomes available at data level 2.

I second that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use