Odd hobby?

PokeMoney

We all have one (At least!) Share them!

I go on whisper and try and talk people out of cutting/suicide. I just go by a simple phrase and build on. I feel great after, especially if I've had a shitty day.

• 1 month later...

Oh wow so many, but I am picking this one.

Music/headphones.... Yes its odd once you start tube rolling.

Favorites so far

Pre-Amp: NOS RCA 12AX7

Rectifier: USA 5U4GB (Probably made by RCA, no contract number, 1960's?, definitely not NOS)

Power: NOS Sylvania 6DR7 .... 80s? (Yes I know its not a usual power tube my amp is weird)

I tried a pair of RCA 6DR7's recently but I did not like them, made everything sound to sharp and something was off. It is also possible they are poorly matched, I will have to take them in to get tested.

I have other crazier ones, but this one is fine to start.

I sometimes go to this house, it is a an institution for clinically insane, but I just call it a madhouse.

When I get there it is always the same shit, some 40-ish guy steals another 40 year olds toy and they start fighting, people bashing things into walls or just staring into the abyss.

I do this because sometimes I need a reminder that I am not that bad off, I have it a lot better in life compared to others, and that my reality is so much different than other peoples.

So when I sit there, looking at people smearing shit on the walls, beating each other with their bare fists or fire extinguishers I just observe, I wait and pray for someone to really cross the line.

Thats when I ban them.

Yes, my hobby is going on SS13 and watch you insane fucks try to operate a space station.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use