Revert taser change

Spacemanspark

ONLY YOU CAN BRING BACK OUR PAINCRIT STUNS! RAISE THE FLAG OF SKULLS! WE MUST SHOW THEM!  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, there is actually a chance that we will get paincrit stuns back.

No instant beams (Which we should get back too, in my opinion, but this is better than nothing. Even though the admins doing this shouldn't be in the first place without talking with the damn playerbase.), however.

Let's demonstrate that we, as a playerbase, are very much important when it comes to admins making large decisions like this.

Edited by Guest

Revert everything to what it was before the patch, give sec an extra slot or two on their belt (they had too much sotrage space before but now its just annoying to deal with) and let the taser be stored on the belt. THEN, rebalance the new nukie system to fit with the slower combat.

One shot taser is too easy, it makes the taser the Go-to weapon. Tase, then laser.

The previous system forced a choice of lethal or non-lethal. Now? No brainer to tase them first.

And then when coders try to balance this, they'll make the taser stun shorter, at which point tasers go from OP to worthless. I know this because that's exactly what happened the last several times I've seen this exact scenario play out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use