Jobs Thread

treesniper12

I had a job idea that I thought would be really cool... Drumroll please.... CC Officer! As the CC officer, you can remotley set alert levels, make priority anoucments, call ERT, and deathsquad (With admins permission).I think this would be a fun job, as I am thinking about making a SS13 Simulator, where you play as CC trying to keep the station under control, if you have any other jobs you think would be cool, post them here. ;) P.S. I think it should be a 15-30 karma job, since GRIEFERS

I always wanted to be a CC officer, but I'm quite sure this won't be implemented like ever, and it would be boring after a while because you can't do shit basically, or if you could then it would be OP and the target of everyone.

I support this idea though, I hope this will be in.

In theory, you could have access codes printed onto all of the heads ID's, and you would need those access codes to activate any of these. So you would have to get the command staff to authorize you with a code (Different features would require different access), So you could get two access codes from anyone and call an ert for them, or you would need like the Captain's and HOP's access code* to go to gamma or DS.

*Access codes would be randomized every round.

Hey

You

Yeah you

Spoiler alert:

We will never EVER NEVER give players the ability to call a DS

So stop with all the suggestions about it

The CC officer would work at CC, technically they couldnt be a target for traitors, they would also pilot the emergency shuttle, and accelerate the speed if there are sydnicates, IE (Bomb has 5 miutes untill detonation) (CC officer shortens shuttle arrival time to three minutes, the shuttle will depart in one minute once its on the station, This would be OP So the station would have to have a certain budget (When money is added) and at the end game it would say -1000 points: Shuttle accelerated

This is actually a really terrible idea. Why is that? It takes away the authoritative role the Heads fill when it comes to their connection to CentCom and gives it to one singular person. In addition, changing security levels, ISN'T THAT HARD. Just step away from the drama and the issues and swipe the cards. Same goes with ERT. We get lot of CentCom messages asking for us to send an ERT in when there are 2 or more heads still alive, some even in the same room as the sender!

TL;DR, It removes alot of the heads power and responsibility and puts it on one person

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use