Drone (and some borg) tweaks

LostEnzeru

1) One again I'd like to suggest a cooler name for drones. Instead of calling them "maintentance drone (###)" I suggest "RAM Drone ###." It stands for Repair and Maintenance, but it just looks so much cooler.

2) Give drone gripper claws the ability to pick up more stuff. I really think there's a lot of cool potential for emagged drones, but there'd be even more if they could clandestinely swipe parts. *Or at least, you know, restock their own light bulbs or spray bottle (they can't pick up lights or beakers).

3) Give drones (and cyborgs/androids/robots) the ability to see their own GPS coordinates from the Self-Diagnostics window.

*4) Make the Matter Decompiler restock light replacer and spray bottle.

*=Added in edit.

*Or at least, you know, restock their own light bulbs or spray bottle (they can't pick up lights or beakers).

*4) Make the Matter Decompiler restock light replacer and spray bottle.

Drones could fill their spray bottle from the wall-mounted space cleaner dispenser in the janitor's closet. However, I believe they recently had their spray bottle removed and replaced with soap, so they don't out-clean the janitor (assuming the janitor is actually cleaning).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use