New machine ((Autoloom))

UfoinskyOG

.:Autoloom:.

Well first off yes this is related to autolathe but....never mind ill explain here

Ok so first we need a more abundant resource of fur instead of the damn clown planet. I was thinking like a new outpost near mining that is a rancher job or something. maybe botany can have a new area behind them in what would be space but would in this case be a ranch that they can skin animals on. But main point solved now the main piece I am focused on I have possibly opened maybe two new jobs via karma or other but next job is......Tailor! Now I've been thinking about this a lot and the tailor could maybe make a ton of stuff like tuxedos and new cloths in general maybe new cloths for assistants or other people that have more important jobs maybe a certain outfit can only be acquired through tailor. Now the tailors main tool would be the autoloom it would be almost exact to autolathe but crafts fluff or non fluff clothing or maybe traitor tailors can emag the autoloom and craft space suits and body armor but to build the auto loom you would need the following x10 sheets of metal x2 pieces of wire x2 sheets of glass I will include my way of crafting it in the bottom. now the next piece is a game play mechanic and basically it would be tearing and ripping of clothes and I have thought this over and example here

unknown slices Jhon Parson with a kitchen knife!

unknown slices Jhon Parson with a kitchen knife!

Your Black Jumpsuit Rips!

Anything along the line of that would work for the way clothing is destroyed.

Now for the crafting recipe that you wanted((in order of steps can be changed)):

10 sheets to make Auto loom Machine frame ((because this will be to complex to be a regular machine frame or you can have your crappy machine frame))

1 wire to add the electronic flow

1 sheet of glass to cover wiring

1 wire to make the machine wires long enough to be attached to another power line

1 glass sheet to cover wiring

Antag system:

Oh boy the piece where I rant about obvious shit to put together in your own minds fun!

Ok so first off antag tailors can emag the autoloom to make armor as I said should happen but lets look deeper in this

GORE MOMENTS!:

1. dead Hos without a single centimeter of skin

2. a hat made of assistants skulls

3.A captain skinned carpet

4. a jacket made of the Hos's skin

5. a crown made of bones

((add to this list make things as ugly as possible!!))

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok now next is the fact that this is a huge protect and will possibly take more than two months or whatever but I can see a good future for this on this server and im sure others will agree but of course this needs polishing as I had this steps come to mind from my lack of engineering robustness

Thanks for reading im glad you did If I post any more ideas tell me opinions on that

Edited by Guest

This has quite a lot of potentional, a lot of things would have to be adjusted, but it could work. Also, autoloom? No! It would take the point of making a job, when it would be useable by anyone. Make them work for it! We have things too easy nowadays, it needs time and work put into it, or it will just become Autodrobe MkII. I think that's all I can say to this for now. Also skinnable animals and humans!! would be awesome.

This has quite a lot of potentional, a lot of things would have to be adjusted, but it could work. Also, autoloom? No! It would take the point of making a job, when it would be useable by anyone. Make them work for it! We have things too easy nowadays, it needs time and work put into it, or it will just become Autodrobe MkII. I think that's all I can say to this for now. Also skinnable animals and humans!! would be awesome.

I am including your suggestion thank you

Well, I was trying to point out that it should be more like hand made, put a sewing machine, some drying racks, and make animals and humans skinnable. Let's say, a human dies, you autolathe a skinning knife, then you stand next to it and use the knife, wait let's say 30 seconds maybe, and you get a hide of it, then you need to dry it, it should take a few minutes, and if you are done with that, take it to your little sewing machine and make the actual clothing from it, of course other steps etc. are welcome, but this is the base of it.

The tailor office could be the abandoned office or the assembly line too, some remapping and it would be ready to use, I would suggest the assembly line though, it has more space, and there could be a real office for the tailor.

Actually, i like the idea. Making a stylish coat out of the HoS's skin, delightful...

Or even better, we should use this with the new magic system: cut the human skin into squares, sew them togheter into a book, use Betsy's blood as ink and write the Necronomicon. Don't forget to laugh madly before summoning Nar-Sie.

Actually, i like the idea. Making a stylish coat out of the HoS's skin, delightful...

Or even better, we should use this with the new magic system: cut the human skin into squares, sew them togheter into a book, use Betsy's blood as ink and write the Necronomicon. Don't forget to laugh madly before summoning Nar-Sie.

Now the whole thing was about skinning animals and you took it to a whole new level of gore and like the idea of making a coat of the Hos's skin I will enjoy the feature ALOT ((note that only skinning knives can be purchased by traitors and antags if this doesn't happen that way we will be getting on our knees for the assistants) but I kind of don't want to connect this to the possible magic system that can be separate but thank you for the input added some of this idea in

Well I've got a few sprites for some machines already.

There's a clothing machine that already has sprites and I've also got sprites for an old-timey sowing machine.

I approve of this suggestion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use