Name Request - Evilmattyg

evilmattyg

Byond Key: Evilmattyg

IC Name for Review: Hugh Mann

Race: IPC

Mime or Clown Name: No

Reason/Backstory:
Hugh Mann was manufactured on 2534 during the Synthetic Struggle, with surplus Zeng-Hu Pharmaceutical parts. His manufacturers and their motives are unknown, but he was raised by his creators that taught him to embrace pretending to be human in nature and ignoring other IPCs. This allowed him many opportunities that were unavailable to other IPCs of the time. Using his advantage, he was able to begin his career, ignoring the strikes of other members of his kind. To this day he still covers up that he is an IPC, and has never spoken a single word in Trinary.

• fastparrot 1
  • dead 2

• 3 weeks later...

sorry this has taken so long to get to, I'm sorry to say that you cannot use the name "Hugh Mann" as an IPC it's just too memey to be used as a non-clown IPC. If you were to play as a clown or a mime as an IPC with the name Hugh Mann it would be allowed in those cases. I don't think I need to explain how similar it sounds to "human", it would be extremely strange for a large scale corporation to hire someone with the name sounding like a species.

If you have any other comments or questions feel free to add them on here regarding the decision or naming rule.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

as this has had no responses in return after almost 3 weeks, I'm going to assume that this is considered resolved and you don't have any other comments or questions that need some answering regarding the name and will be closing it as such.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use