The Ship Complete Raffle/Giveaway!

PokeMoney

Do you love free stuff? Of course!

Do you love having the ability to win it? Obviously

Do you wanna risk wasting time and sleep over a game you have a 1/499 chance of winning? OF COURSE IT IS WORTH IT!

Here is your chance to partake in PokeMoney's Super Mega Million Super max 1000 raffle for "The Ship Complete"

Just type up a reason I should give it to you! If you have something to offer me via steam will earn you a EXTRA TICKET for it. Get 2 (Meaning you will have THREE) extra tickets if it is one of the following Items!

-Prison Architect

-The Escapists

-Diplomacy 3

-Payday 2

-Spore Complete

-Five Nights at Freddy's

As a bonus any admin/mentor that is signs up gets an EXTRA TICKET!

Template

Steam name:

Any extra offerings?:

Why you should get it (Any good bios get a extra ticket):

Disclaimer: Any extra offerings may or may not be used for future raffles, depending on my affiliation with the product. Deadline for the raffle is MM/DD/YY 11/27/24. All shall hail the Ogrelord Cian, BoneWhite, ZOMGPonies, and all the other staff.

Steam name: 'andrewmeythaler', but recently changed to 'Reiner Braun bearer of burdens.'

Any extra offerings?: Not right now, I am currently flat broke, sorry friend. If I come into some money this will change!

Why you should get it (Any good bios get a extra ticket): Well I don't have any particularly good reasons as to why I specifically should get it, I will attempt the latter and right what I think is a good bio.

Now is a good of time as any to let you all get to know me. I am a 17 year old from Portland Oregon, USA. I am currently in my senior year of high school. I am a subpar student, whose only real accomplishments are in technical theatre. It colors almost everything I do. It can take up 30+ hours per week in theatre alone. I spend every night in that auditorium, and it has become my home. Toiling away on lights into the late hours of every night. Sometimes it can make life seem really bleak, which is why I turn to communities like this one. Especially back before I had a lot of friends in the program. It used to be really lonely work, with few sharing the passion with me. So I used to play on a TTT server, where I had most of my friends. When that got shut down I was genuinly upset and didn't have anywhere else to go. I have since found new friends that do share my passion and that helped a lot, but I missed the sense of community that TTT server brought. Eventually I found this server. It was a lot harder to become a part of due to the anonymity of the players, but eventually I began to recognize names, and felt very welcome. I joined the forums and felt like I found a home again.

Recently a number of things have gotten in the way of playing. School, theatre, friends, signifigant others, etc. But I still remember having that happen with TTT. I remember coming back after all those months away, excited to be home again. Logging in to find it wasn't there. That it got shut down, and I missed the last day. I never got to say good bye. I don't want to let that happen again, so I am doing my best to play when I can.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use