Non-antag Objectives

Baredolf1

Random crew objectives, little things that can be job specific but don't have to be, some examples could be

"Acquire and wear a tophat"

"Have a boxing match"

"Become the richest crewmember"

"You've always dreamed of having your own room"

"Wear an all blue outfit"

they don't have to mean anything, or be involved in the end round readout, just little side quests that the crew have the option of pursuing but give another small level of detail and provide a little extra for the more roleplay focused individuals, I don't know what the code for such a thing would look like but if possible to make the objectives editable by admins similar to antag objectives... Essentially its just an abductor objective but specifically non-antagonizing goals

2 hours ago, Baredolf1 said:

they don't have to mean anything, or be involved in the end round readout, just little side quests that the crew have the option of pursuing but give another small level of detail and provide a little extra for the more roleplay focused individuals

Not against the idea, but wouldn't people who enjoy RP already set out these goals for themselves/their character?

2 hours ago, Baredolf1 said:

I don't know what the code for such a thing would look like but if possible to make the objectives editable by admins similar to antag objectives

Admins can already give people objectives without making them an antag luckily!

22 hours ago, DGamerL said:

Not against the idea, but wouldn't people who enjoy RP already set out these goals for themselves/their character?

The people who play for the purpose of RP probably do already have goals in mind and that's great for them but just from my experience, especially for non-command members, I tend to find myself wandering around looking for something to do or a goal to give myself, it would be handy to have something to start with even if its just a random suggestion, depending on how in depth you wanted them to be, they could even be toggleable if some people found them annoying. This is far from a key feature but just an idea I had :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use