Admin complaint- Meow19

Manspider

Admin(s) Key: Meow19
Your ckey (Byond username): Pat4ever, character name 'Kade Ward'
Your Discord name (if applicable):

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 11/16/2023

ROUND ID:38086

Nature of complaint: clarification required, misapplication of rules, abuse of powers, feedback

Brief description: I was ahelp muted for opening a new ticket due to a situation changing after the previous ticket was considered resolved. I was pray muted perhaps correctly, but only when it was used to address a false mute. 

Full description of events:

I was referred to open this complaint by Toodles/Teri.

My apologies for the length but I was able to copy my side of the log and hopefully this will actually shorten the effort of whoever would need to dig through the ingame logs of multiple people speaking.

I was made acting/assistant HoP by the HoP (who happened to be a syndicate which the Captain, Roger Kalastov, did not learn until much later). I was told to run the HoP line which I did:

[Common] [Assistant Head Of Personnel] Kade Ward  says, "HoP line is open for job changes"

The captain saw me performing my duties and knew I was made acting HoP:

Zeke Elliott asks, "HOP got someone to fill in for him?"

Kade Ward says, "I am the Assistant HoP, yes."

Zeke Elliott says, "Smart"

Roger Kalastov sighs

Roger Kalastov says, "Why was i not informed"

The Captain WAS informed, for the record, he just didn't pay attention and had to be reminded later on. I later on made myself an ID with the exact same permissions, title, and name that I already owned and the Captain charged me with grand theft, despite this being a fully legal action according to space law since I gained no extra permissions I was not already legally given by the HoP, I was acting HoP, and I was never demoted:

Roger Kalastov says, "You think i would not nitice"

Kade Ward asks, "What's wrong?"

Roger Kalastov talks into the captain's bowman headset

Roger Kalastov says, "ID please"

Kade Ward asks, "Excuse me?"

Roger Kalastov says, "Yes"

Roger Kalastov says, "ID please"

Kade Ward says, "What ID"

Roger Kalastov says, "Your ID"

Kade Ward says, "I have two IDs"

Roger Kalastov says, "Great"

Roger Kalastov says, "Arrest him for grand theft then"

Kade Ward asks, "Grand theft of what, making myself an ID?"

Zeke Elliott says, "Sir please hand the ID over"

Kade Ward says, "I'm the Assistant HoP, I can make myself an ID."

AR-1A says, "The HoP DID say he made Kade his assistant"

Kade Ward says, "I don't know what ID you're referring to."

Zeke Elliott says, "Captain has the final say in all things"

Zeke Elliott says, "You are trespassing in the HOP office"

AR-1A says, "True"

Kade Ward says, "I am not trespassing in the HoP office, I am the Assistant HoP."

Zeke Elliott says, "Please do not resist the cuffs"

AR-1A talks into the quartermaster's headset

Zeke Elliott is trying to put handcuffs on Kade Ward!

Kade Ward asks, "Why are you handcuffing me?"

Zeke Elliott says, "Because you are trespassing in a command area"

Roger Kalastov tries to remove Kade Ward's Kade Ward's ID Card (Assistant Head Of Personnel).

Kade Ward says, "I was allowed in by the HoP, I wasn't even asked to leave"

Kikika starts climbing onto the reinforced table!

Kade Ward says, "Get the HoP"

Roger Kalastov says, "They made themselves a second id"

Kikika asks, "What happed?"

Roger Kalastov says, "With your same permissions

I hadn't moved from the HoP chair, misused the ID (which again was only a duplicate of the ID I was already given), or resisted the false arrest in any manner. The Captain nor the HoP had ever demoted me which would have made it trespassing to remain in the HoP office and grand theft to have created/kept the IDs without turning them in. I made an adminhelp because nobody in IC was even interacting with anything I was saying and seemed to be powergaming/griefing as I was handcuffed and sent to be permabrigged.

Meow19 took my ticket but said it was an IC issue (in spite of me IC repeatedly explaining how I hadn't broken space law to zero reaction by anyone) and also said the Captain did not know that I was made acting HoP despite multiple ingame interactions where he saw me working the HoP, I announced I was working as HoP over common chat which he had to have read, and he was directly told I was acting HoP by multiple people including while he ordered me arrested. Meow19 stated that the syndicate HoP "needed to speak up for me" in spite of this not being a requirement as the Captain (again) knew I was made acting HoP. Even if the HoP needed to speak up for me for some reason, I never committed a crime in the first place:

Adminhelp from-Game Admin Meow19:

so the hop level id you got, how did you obtained it?

Adminhelp to-Meow19: The HoP gave it to me, I was assigned Assistant HoP 

Adminhelp to-Meow19: I was to man the ID line to give people job changes 

well, hop probably doesn't care to speak up for you, since he was revelead to be an EOC, so i can't blame the hos for charging you. 

Adminhelp to-Meow19: Right but there I committed no crime

PM from-Game Admin Meow19:

hos doesnt know that

hop won't help you, he is a ruthless terrorist.

The HoS did not charge me, it was the Captain (who again knew I committed no crimes). I reminded Meow19 of this yet Meow19 said nothing in response and just closed the ticket:

PM to-Meow19: The Captain was fully aware of me being made HoP  (WINDOW)

ill resolve the ticket now

no admin matter is left here

Your Admin Ticket has now been resolved.

I tried replying but I am not even sure if Meow19 received the PMs afterward, so I created another ticket because the previous one getting closed made no sense:

PM to-Meow19: How is this resolved, I'm getting arrested for commiting no crime and saying so IC (WINDOW)

PM to-Meow19: And none of them are even interacting with me (WINDOW)

PM to-Meow19: I'm literally put in perma brig with zero conversation (WINDOW)

Adminhelp: I don't know if you received my previous PMs but how is brigging someone for a crime they didn't commit, with zero IC interaction, a resolved issue

i mean resolved as in admin-wise, there is no rule breaches here as crewmembers work on limited, false, forged information and etc so i can't bwoink anyone for gross incompetence or griefing or anything like this.

Meow19 claimed the captain was working off of limited/false/forged information but the Captain knew I had not broken any laws, and this was explained to him multiple times IC, so this was contradictory. Meow19 closed the ticket while I was in the middle of typing a reply, so I opened another one for clarification:

Adminhelp: I apologize for the repeated ticket but I was in the middle of typing, can the Captain just have people permabrigged for committing zero crime? 

Adminhelp: The Captain knew I was the Assistant HoP and saw me sitting there for over 5 minutes doing my job 

as i mentioned, the ticket has been resolved, it is not longer an admin matter and sending further ahelps in regards to will result in me limiting your ability to send ahelps

PM to-Meow19: Fine (WINDOW)

For clarification on whether the Captain can just permabrig someone for zero crimes, I opened a mentor ticket. It immediately got turned into an admin ticket (which was not my intention for the record):

You have opened Mentor Ticket number #3! Please be patient and we will help you soon!

Mentorhelp: Is a Captain allowed to permabrig someone who has not committed a crime

Asmerath has converted your ticket to a Admin ticket.

Be sure to use the correct type of help next time!

its easy for you or me to say "oh the crew is incompetent and griefing you" when they aren't here talking OOC with all the information we have, you by playin through it, me by endless logs, i can't hold people up to the standard as if they are omnipresent and omniscent 

Adminhelp: Mkay well I opened a mentor ticket, so you can't blame me for this one

mentors arent allowed to answer space law questions.

so dont bother them either.

Again, Meow19's explanation that the Captain needed to be omnipresent and omniscient does not relate to having me arrested for a crime he knows I did not commit and was told repeatedly by myself and other characters IC. Despite this, I did not open anymore admintickets and had to sit in silence in permabrig for what seemed like an eternity. Meow19 logs off leaving no admins in the server.

Later, the syndicate HoP gets sent to permabrig by the HoS (Kikika) who had detained me earlier and who had completely ignored everything I had said and did not converse with me at all. While standing completely still near the permabrig window (but not blocking anything), I ask the syndicate HoP to tell command that I hadn't committed any crime and that he made me acting HoP. He tells me that he already did and they ignored him (shocker). Kikika proceeds to abuse me as a permabrig prisoner who up to that point has made zero attempts at any resistance beyond simply asking why they were being brigged:

Reese Callisto (as Prisoner #55-804) yells, "Heya!"

Kikika has grabbed Reese Callisto (as Prisoner #55-804) aggressively (now hands)!

Kade Ward (as Prisoner #37-636) says, "Hi, can you tell them I was made acting HoP"

Kikika says, "Leeve the zone"

Reese Callisto (as Prisoner #55-804) yells, "I did!"

Kikika points to the floorx2

Reese Callisto (as Prisoner #55-804) says, "They would not listen"

Kade Ward (as Prisoner #37-636) says, "So why am I still in here Kikika"

Kikika says, "Move"

Kikika says, "Now"

Kade Ward (as Prisoner #37-636) says, "Kikika I am the acting HoP"

Reese Callisto (as Prisoner #55-804) says, "I like Kade"

Reese Callisto (as Prisoner #55-804) says, "That is the right attitude"

Kikika talks into the head of security's bowman headset

Kade Ward (as Prisoner #37-636) says, "Why am I in permabrig"

Kikika fires the energy gun!

Kade Ward (as Prisoner #37-636) is hit by a disabler beam in the head!

Kade Ward (as Prisoner #37-636) says, "As the acting hoP"

Kade Ward (as Prisoner #37-636) says, "Can you answer why I'm in permabrig as acting HoP"

Kikika says, "Move"

Reese Callisto (as Prisoner #55-804) says, "Answer"

Kade Ward (as Prisoner #37-636) says, "And I'll move"

You're too exhausted to keep going...

Reese Callisto (as Prisoner #55-804) says, "Please"

Reese Callisto (as Prisoner #55-804) says, "Sad"

So I have confirmation that the syndicate HoP informed them that I had broken no laws yet I remained in permabrig due to the powergaming Captain/HoS (who proceeded to abuse me in permabrig no less, the above was just the start to this abuse but I am not here to report that). I attempted to inform several other characters nearby but they all ignored me. By Meow19's own words the HoP "spoke up for me", meaning I should have been unbrigged, and yet nothing about my ingame situation changed (including the powergaming/abuse); this meant it was a completely new situation that was now unresolved and should require a ticket. There were zero admins online at this time so I waited for one to log on before making a ticket:

Adminhelp: I was griefed and put into permabrig for commiting no crimes on the Captain's orders despite the Captain knowing I commited no crimes

Meow19 closed my ticket (without being in the server, so I didn't even know who did it at the time) with no response and then muted me:

You have been muted from adminhelp, admin PM and ASAY.

I read on the discord that you can use the pray command to talk to admins (though they are likely to just ignore you) so I made a pray the next time I saw an admin log on. I could not reply because I was muted, so I had to reply with prayers (I would have replied in PM and not prayer if I was not muted). Unfortunately prayers do not enter the log on my end so I can't copy paste it. I pretty much just explained that it was a new situation that developed, but I do have Meow19's responses which accused me of adminshopping and abusing the prayer function:

from-Game Admin Administrator:

what you are doing is two things

Error: Private-Message: You are unable to use PM-s (muted).

first one is adminshopping, you dont like ruling of one admin, you are seeking another ruling from a second admin

Your prayers have been received by the gods.

second thing you are doing, is breaking "listen to admins" rule, my ruling is final and you can't contest it in game, only on forums.

your adminhelp privileges has been revoked due to being warned not to bring up the ahelp again, and adminshopping on top of it.

also prayers are an IC communication with gods, not admins, it's best not to use it this way in future.

You have been muted from pray.

I didn't adminshop because I only made a new ahelp after my issue developed past the previous ticket (which honestly wasn't even correctly handled in the first place) but the logs clearly show I didn't create another ticket after we had finished speaking and other admins had logged on and yet had received no ahelps from me until the situation changed. Admittedly, I did unfortunately abuse prayer but this was due to being misinformed from the discord and I did end up apologizing for this in my last prayer before I got prayer muted.

tldr: I got permabrigged with zero roleplaying involved and Meow19 let it happen and then muted me for trying to get it resolved. I had no intentions of abusing adminhelp or prayer at all. 

Edited by Manspider
Corrected nature of complaint and some quotes
  • Like 1
  • derp 1

• 4 months later...

Firstly I would like to apologize for taking far too long to get to this properly, there's really no excuse for how long it's taken to get to this admin complaint.

Getting into the complaint here I will be breaking it down into points and addressing them as such as I can best make out, if I miss an issue you had we can address it in follow up messages here. Now having said that I will address the point of the ahelp muting, we use that as a method of preventing people from making the same ahelp or complaint multiple times in a round after it's been either resolved or been ruled to be not an issue. If you have an issue with an admin using such ability it's best to not push the issue with other methods that can contact an admin in round; faxing, praying, etc are not means to contact an admin about issues in game and are supposed to be used to deal with IC issues such as bad departmental heads that aren't breaking the rules or in the case of praying a little IC flair like a chaplain praying for someone's health or for a way to show their dedication (Prayers are not always answered by admins and depends heavily on how busy admins are with other duties/playing the game as well). If you feel like the actions taken by an admin such as being ahelp muted are handled incorrectly please either contact a headmin or file an admin complaint rather than attempting to continue to make your case via any means available to you or seeking the input of another admin as that may be considered as admin shopping. This also includes to not ask the mentors space law questions like you did so as they are prompted to push all space law and rules based questions to admins to be handled as mentors cannot and shouldn't make decisions based on the rules.

While the HoP might have made you his assistant and gave you the initial ID, he turned out to be an antag later in the round after you had made a second ID with HoP level access. While an admin would have access to this knowledge the captain would be in no position to know that you aren't also an antag as well trying to be sneaky and steal the additional access that comes with HoP level IDs and the access that comes with them. In the Captain's position and point of view he suspected you committing grand theft as possession of an ID with HoP/Captain level of access is considered Grand theft, the second ID you made had the same permissions as a HoP ID just renamed as "Assistant To Head Of Personnel". All of this is considered within the bounds of the rules so far and within the confines of space law as a crime.

Onto what I suspect is the major part of this Admin Complaint, the actions/interaction with meow. I do need to point out that in your post you only post part of the admin PM logs with meow as well and left out a few points they had mentioned to you. Specifically where Meow explained that the crew sometimes work off flawed or incorrect points of view and information, they do not have access to everything you know from your experience and they certainly wouldn't have access to logs. We cannot punish someone for messing up based on flawed info like not knowing you're not an antag as well or that you had ill intentions. During your conversations with Meow, while they weren't the best explained at first how it was less an administrative issue or rule break but rather an In Character issue eventually Meow did touch on everything I'd hope and expect an admin to convey to players in that kind of situation including attempting to contact an IAA/magistrate if available. It can also be difficult for admins to handle everything that happens during a round and be able to hold long conversations regarding ahelps and as such sometimes explanations end up being short or a bit lacking. Now as for the HoP standing up for you after they were permabrig'd and confirmed to be an EOC that's hard for the Captain to take the word of someone who's been kidnapping/harrassing/attacking innocent crew for someone he wanted brig'd for having "stolen" HoP level access. 

This complaint is without merit, there was no misapplication of rules or abuse of powers done by Meow in his interactions with you. While I would've preferred for meow to explain things a bit better at first but in the end they did end up explaining a good amount and going over things in-depth by reviewing logs and asking those involved directly. I will be giving meow a little feedback from this regarding the interactions but the general way they handled this is what most other admins would most likely handle it as well. If you have any additional questions or comments feel free to add them here.

Posted (edited)

I mean, there was zero roleplay involved in any of the people who had me perma-brigged (the freaking antagonist literally roleplayed more) and there definitely were rules broken that Meow19 had to have witnessed, but it being 4 months later its rather difficult to rebut anything.

Me creating the exact same ID I already had but with "Assistant To Head Of Personnel" instead of "Assistant Head Of Personnel" does not break space law, no permissions were stolen, and the Captain 100% knew I was in there and had legal access to perform HoP duties. You yourself even put quotation marks around "stolen" HoP access because you admit I did not commit grand theft. Demotion/confiscating ID would have been potentially valid, as that would have been within a Captain's powers, but definitely not perma-brig. That was grade A powergaming and should have been stopped by Meow19, and the claim that they are "working with flawed information" is not the case when they not only made no attempt to gain any information, but completely ignored everything I said ingame. 

Edited by Manspider

I put Quotation marks around stolen as you made the ID yourself with the elevated access the HoP had given you previously rather than stealing it directly off the HoP or Captain, do not confuse that with me saying that you did not commit grand theft as I would've directly said that. You made the second ID yourself with the same access as the HoP and still qualifies as Grand Theft. No one told you to make a second ID with that level of access nor did anyone order you to do so, and can easily be seen as an attempt to give another person one of the two IDs you possessed with HoP permissions by a third party such as the captain. While the captain could've easily have gone with the route of having you demoted and placed on parole or other means of handling you the station had lots of other issues going around that demanded security and the captain's attention which included the HoP going around kidnapping various crew members. The way Meow handled this in it's core was correct and fair, while again meow didn't do a good enough job explaining everything immediately sometimes there are situations that arise that cause an admin to need to handle other matters at the same time. In those situations that tends to end up with very short responses such as you received from meow not explaining the situation in detail.

That said while the captain acted in a dickish sort of way by jumping to permabrig he is within space law and within the rules to do so, we cannot hold someone at fault for not having all the facts and information that wouldn't be easily available and confirmable to them as long as they are not being malicious in their intent. The captain has no way of knowing for sure that you are not an antag like the HoP; while you know you're not an antag directly and meow as an admin would know from game logs, the captain would have no way to be sure you're not also an antag like the HoP. Security nor the captain can trust the HoP after they were discovered to be an antag as they could simply be lieing about you from their limited point of view.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, DoctorDrugs said:

You made the second ID yourself with the same access as the HoP and still qualifies as Grand Theft. No one told you to make a second ID with that level of access nor did anyone order you to do so, and can easily be seen as an attempt to give another person one of the two IDs you possessed with HoP permissions by a third party such as the captain.

I already had the same access as the HoP, I was given a HoP ID card. The Captain knew I was given a HoP ID card and saw me running the HoP office; the captain knew I had access to the HoP office and the ability/task to manage the ID console and create ID cards:

"[Common] [Assistant Head Of Personnel] Kade Ward  says, "HoP line is open for job changes" is a line that happened LITERALLY above his own radio communication. It would have been impossible for him to not read it and that is probably why he then proceeded to see me at the HoP line after that radio message:

Zeke Elliott asks, "HOP got someone to fill in for him?"

Kade Ward says, "I am the Assistant HoP, yes."

Zeke Elliott says, "Smart"

Roger Kalastov sighs

Roger Kalastov says, "Why was i not informed"

Grand theft would require taking access/an ID card I did not already have, and I was essentially the acting HoP which was acknowledged by the Captain so making an ID is definitely not against space law.  "Easily be seen as an attempt to give another person one of two IDs" is literally describing powergaming and a hypothetical law break that never happened; that's like the Captain permabrigging a HoP at the start of the round because he made a spare ID for himself simply because "its an attempt to give another person one of two IDs". 

There is no scenario where the Captain did not "have all the facts and information"; the QM AR-1A reminded the Captain that I was given those permissions in command chat:

AR-1A says, "The HoP DID say he made Kade his assistant"

The Captain ignored this (because of powergaming/lack of roleplay) and continued to have me permabrigged despite having literally all the information Meow19 claims he did not have. I'm rather positive Meow19 didn't even properly read the chat at the time because he said the HoS charged me, which didn't happen as it was clearly the Captain that had me charged.

The Captain removed any and all roleplay from that situation and Meow19 endorsed it. Meow19 straight up said that if the antag HoP had spoken up for me (otherwise known as roleplay) then maybe the situation would be different. Well that happened, and instead of the situation changing (or even the smallest semblance of RP) Meow19 ahelp muted me from outside the game and allowed me to be stuck in complete silence for the rest of the very long round.

Edited by Manspider

As I had said, you were not the HoP you were an assistant HoP and the reasons the captain used to have you permabridged fall under space law, the issue of him doing it that way instead of handling in a better way or more appropriate way as I have said fall under an IC issue rather than an administrative issue or the captain breaking the rules. The captain pointed out in command chat that you made a second ID, Roger Kalastov: (Command) 'they made themselves a second id' to which the HoP pointed out they gave you the first ID right after that comment Reese Callisto: (Command) 'However, I gave him that ID'. Almost seconds later after that comment the HoP was discovered for being an antag. Once again it is incredibly hard for someone to take the words of someone who was attacking the station and it's crew at face value that you aren't also trying to do something nefarious, unfortunately you were caught up in the HoP's schemes and plans as collateral and that's just how it is sometimes with the nature of the game.

As for meow's ahelp muting let's take a deeper look into the various attempts to get a response,
ADMIN: Adminhelp: Pat4ever/(Kade Ward): I'm being arrested by captain's order despite committing no crimes - heard by 1 non-AFK admins.
The first Ahelp regarding the matter, meow responded to this and I elaborated about my issues regarding the lack of detailed communication from meow at first prompting a back and forth conversation for a little while regarding it
ADMIN: Adminhelp: Pat4ever/(Kade Ward): I don't know if you received my previous PMs but how is brigging someone for a crime they didn't commit, with zero IC interaction, a resolved issue - heard by 1 non-AFK admins.
the second ahelp regarding the matter where meow tells you it's not an administrative issue and is more an IC issue and is considered handled from an administrative view point.
ADMIN: Adminhelp: Pat4ever/(Kade Ward): I apologize for the repeated ticket but I was in the middle of typing, can the Captain just have people permabrigged for committing zero crime?  - heard by 1 non-AFK admins.
the third Ahelp regarding the matter after the majority of the conversation with meow regarding what happened, to which meow warns you to not submit additional ahelps regarding the same situation as it was deemed an IC issue and to be handled as such.
ADMIN: Mentorhelp: Pat4ever/(Kade Ward): Is a Captain allowed to permabrig someone who has not committed a crime - heard by 5 non-AFK mentors.
Not even a minute later you mhelp a question mentors are not allowed to answer as it involves the rules and follow that up with an ahelp. Meow also informs you that mentors cannot answer those kinds of tickets.
ADMIN: Adminhelp: Pat4ever/(Kade Ward): Mkay well I opened a mentor ticket, so you can't blame me for this one - heard by 1 non-AFK admins.

ADMIN: Adminhelp: Pat4ever/(Kade Ward): I was griefed and put into permabrig for commiting no crimes on the Captain's orders despite the Captain knowing I commited no crimes - heard by 0 non-AFK admins.
At this point you are muted from ahelps and admin PMs and afterwards you use Pray a couple times to attempt to continue the conversation regarding the ahelp and before that attempt to provoke/call out the captain in looc claiming how they broke the rules.

This AC is without merit as I have previously stated, if you disagree with how an admin handles a situation then you get into contact with a head admin via admin complaints rather than attempting to contact the admins over the same issue until you get an answer you deem correct. Unless you have something you need clarification on I will be considering this AC as resolved.

The captain pointed out in command chat that you made a second ID, Roger Kalastov: (Command) 'they made themselves a second id' to which the HoP pointed out they gave you the first ID right after that comment Reese Callisto: (Command) 'However, I gave him that ID'. 

Wow, you actually just confirmed that Meow19 lied in adminhelp to me then, as this is what he said:

well, hop probably doesn't care to speak up for you, since he was revelead to be an EOC, so i can't blame the hos for charging you. 

Adminhelp to-Meow19: Right but there I committed no crime

hos doesnt know that

hop won't help you, he is a ruthless terrorist.

PM to-Meow19: The Captain was fully aware of me being made HoP  (WINDOW)

ill resolve the ticket now

no admin matter is left here

So the HoP DID speak up for me and the Captain was directly told that HoP gave me the ID and access (even after other command informed him of this anyway). That means there is no possible "lack of information" as claimed by both you and Meow19; the Captain knew the entire situation the entire time and still had me permabrigged, and Meow19 fully encouraged this powergaming with no intent of roleplay and allowed me to have no IC interaction for the rest of the round despite knowing I had not actually broken space law. That is outrageous behavior on Meow19's part that goes well beyond a lack of "explaining things" and this literally explains why Meow19 had no interest in my ahelp much later (long after he left the server) and just muted me; he knew the entire time that the Captain was aware that I was given that access/ID and the HoP confirmed it to him multiple times which Meow19 claimed didn't happen. You also said this in your first reply here:

On 3/17/2024 at 8:27 AM, DoctorDrugs said:

Now as for the HoP standing up for you after they were permabrig'd and confirmed to be an EOC that's hard for the Captain to take the word of someone who's been kidnapping/harrassing/attacking innocent crew for someone he wanted brig'd for having "stolen" HoP level access. 

This is now contradicted by Reese Callisto: (Command) 'However, I gave him that ID'. 

I was fine with this taking 4 months to be responded to, not only because I'm very patient (as evidenced by me spending that entire round in silence in permabrig waiting for even the smallest notion of roleplay yet gaining nothing) but also because I was hoping that this meant I was going to be receiving an honest and fair response and some actual correction towards Meow19's admin behavior would have been considered. That would have made this entire ordeal actually worth experiencing because the server would be made better for it. I am now getting the impression that this was never really an option. 

Not even a minute later you mhelp a question mentors are not allowed to answer as it involves the rules and follow that up with an ahelp.

Just for the record, that mhelp was converted into an ahelp by one of the mentors instantly without me asking it to be. That's why I responded with:

Adminhelp: Mkay well I opened a mentor ticket, so you can't blame me for this one

Because I didn't want to get accused of opening another ahelp. That's me trying to avoid getting accused of the thing that Meow19 (and now you) were accusing me of.

Quite frankly this is going no where, you are refusing to believe your interpretations of events and how things went is correct when you're not thinking of the outside perspective of the events and how things transpired. An admin made a judgement call based on the rules and how events took place, there is a specific rule that you violated during this whole event as you refused to listen to the admin telling you this was an IC issue and I don't disagree with their judgement. I have told you I didn't like how they handled their explanation of why they made that judgement. If you disagree with an admin's judgement then you can make an Admin Complaint on the forums rather than attempt to get a different answer by making the same ahelp multiple times throughout the round. This AC is considered without merit and is closed as such, there will be no more dialogue here as you are refusing to understand what has been said to you by meow and myself.