Tweak to Predator Senses / New Changeling Locate ability currently in PR: Add Haunting effect

Aleyck

This idea was volleyed a little bit in dchat today, as there were some vampire and changeling discussions. As some of the people in the chat thought it was a good idea, I decided to plant it here as a thought.

When Predator Sense is used to find a target, or when the new changeling ability comes out and does the same, the target should get a haunting message, like when ghosts haunt a person. Why? I think it's very interesting. It could be just ghosts, or... or someone is stalking you. It very well could be, with a change like that. I just find that to be an interesting idea.

I like that, sounds really cool in theory. However players that gets such ability casted on him all round might get them to meta it. 

Perhaps like a 5-10% chance of predator sense sending boo message would be reasonable. Gotta ask design team tho and find someone to code it if approved

I can definitely see it being taken advantage of but having a % chance to work is good. It's overall a neat idea though forsure and would be interested to see it tested out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use