Age/D.O.B: 35*

Place Of Birth: Kentari V, Victor Factory District

Species: Human

Blood Type: B+

Affiliation: Nanotrasen

Religious Beliefs: N/A

History

Spoiler

Childhood: Tori was born into a middle-low class house hold during her early years of life into high school, Tori lived in a back water part of Kentari V. living in a Factory Colony with less than average living conditions. Air and water was recycled and re-used for cheap leading to high rates of Disease.

Adulthood: Leading into adulthood, Tori was approved to work on a Medical Space Station named the NSS Grendel after graduating from her university with a Medical degree. after about a decade she earned enough money to assist her family in moving onto the NSS Grendel, with the approval of the commander of the station.

Detailed Information

Spoiler

Appearance:

Tori is a 5'6"(1.68m) Caucasian Female with blond hair and light blue eyes.
after the incident*, Tori has black tattoo's that run from her neck to her wrists and ankles. aswell as her hair turning black from the roots and is slowly spreading down her hair.

Tori often wears a Blue scarf that she has recovered from her former families living quarters, as well as Prescribed glasses she was able to retrieve from a off station hospital.
She often dresses in a black skirt with Custom Jackboots and a Beret

Personality:

Tori is a straight forward person with a tone of formality in her voice. she carries her self tall and attempts to keep a formal stance. however in the right situations she has been noted to be a little clingy and open with people she's gotten to know. 

Medical Record:

While working on the NSS Grendel, Tori had only one notable flaw. Tori was born with a case of myopia(Nearsightedness)

after the Incident, Tori was put on medical and mental watch due to a outburst when the Emergency Response Team arrived were in she ripped off the hand of one of the officers deployed to secure the area. Being armed with tranquilizers, Tori was put to sleep after the aforementioned outburst.

although being listed being 35 years of age, her body appears to have gone back a decade intime and performs to the standards of a 25 year old's body would. as well as black tattoo's that run from her neck (approximately where her spine terminates) to her wrists and ankles. all tattoo's present on her body appear to emanate a faint darkness, Tori has declined surgery to attempt to see what could be the cause. her hair appears to be turning a dark shade of Black from the roots, in recent time this appears to have slowed down. however this process seems to accelerate greatly and cover up to 30-40% of her hair at a time before retreating back up her hair after a period of two to three hours.

infrequent therapist visits have concluded that Tori is mentally sound. however during these two to three hour periods of time when her hair becomes darker, she has been reported to be almost completely silent. few things have spurred her to speak during these bouts of silence and it is unknown if these are voluntary or caused by the same thing causing the black tattoos and darker hair

Character Biography

Spoiler

Background:

spending most of her life on Kentari V in a factory district, she's been in the factories for as early as she can remember doing odd jobs to help her family earn some more money to afford living there and attempting to afford university.

Working on the NSS Grendel, Tori is well versed with many medical practices and has dipped her toes into Robotics Maintenance. as well as being well versed in Tradeband as it was one of the major spoken languages on the NSS Grendel before the Incident. 

Personal Relationships

Spoiler

Dalton Allen: I cant imagine a world without him, he's the one light in this see of darkness and one and only help to this virus in my head.

Meer Tehat: Meer is a good guy, i respect him for what he does. God knows medical cant run without his chems sometimes. its been fun taking his ship out for joy rides as of late too

Archer Cygnali: Archer is a really cool guy, seemed really interested in my story even if i was a little defensive about it. I'm glad that Meer and Archer met, I likely wouldn't have ever met archer myself if it weren't for him

Synth Tee: Synth is a good man, I've worked with them a long while and each and every time is a joy. even the few times i've messed with them they've been a pleasure to work with

Cathrine |CENSORED|: I miss cathrine, she was a good friend. its a shame she hasn't been back from her break in a long while

Orlando: Im not sure what to make of Orlando, they seem like an intresting character, but every time i try to interact with them, they seem to vanish of the face of the station

Jimmy Lim: Jimmy is an odd guy, we took his ship out for a joy ride once. ended up in him dead in space somewhere due to falling off some scafolding

Jerry: God, him..

Romantically Involved  | Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate

Other Information

little bit of a work in progress, gotta add some things along the way but im pretty happy with how it's going so far. More people will likely be added Soon*tm*

16 hours ago, DrawinDarwin said:

wondering how she'll act like if she encounters doggie doctor around the station

its been a hot minute since i've played her on Paradise, think you joined a little after i went on break with her
on that note i should probably play her on paradise again, been too long :]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use