Nanotrasen's Finest

AidanFair

A while ago there was an event where the station went to war with a Syndicate base on an asteroid. The HoP asked for volunteers to join the assault. We were issued with rifles and space suits.

We lined up in an expertly drilled snake line, pulled by the HoP, as we were trained to do. And the HoP took us around the station getting us food and supplies. Hyping us up as we went. Hooorahh!!! *salutes.

We were taken to cargo (our jump off point). Where we lined up to listen to speeches from command. With each speech, we became more hyped and determined. The build up was epic.

Finally it came time to set off. We lined up on the cargo shuttle conveyor belt. Ready to be sent out to war. We were NT's finest. Ready to bring hell to enemies of the corporation. The airlocks opened. And the belt began to send us out. This was gonna be awesome!

It fell apart almost immediately. One spess man didn't put on internals and suffocated. Another one dropped their gun. Which managed to hit another spess man and cause them to bleed. A third was thrown out into space without a jetpack or GPS and was never seen again. One of them threw their rifle away I assume by accident. And it went off into space. Another didn't even have a space suit but decided to run out into space with us anyway.

Out of the 6 of us, I was the only one who made it to the enemy. Alone and unrobust. Where I was immediately murdered.

All up, I would say the expedition was probably a greater success than expected.

Screenshot (179).png

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use