FelixTheNoob

Byond Key:

IC Name for Review: FelixTheNoob

Race: Vox

Is this a Mime or Clown Job Name? | No

Reason/Backstory:

Employment records:

*Notes

This Vox was formerly known as Bob [last name unknown]. They do not appear to remember much about what happened before they got turned into a Vox 20 years ago.
According to a statement made by Bob themselves they “just woke up like that one day”.

**We do not know if Bob is even their real name.

Edited by FelixTheNoob

Thank you for submitting this name-review.

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to say no on this one. This is against our rules for non-serious character names, while I could see the merit in permitting a non-traditional vox name, even though bob is technically a "standard" name its most often used with a very silly connotation or purpose. Furthermore, the actual backstory reasoning for the name needs a lot more development before it became a viable justification to break the naming rules. Regardless, I don't think my mind could be changed about naming a vox character "Bob" unfortunately. I appreciate you bringing this to the forums so it could be discussed, this is exactly how it should be gone about.

Naming Request Declined, I will leave this open for an additional week if you feel a response is necessary, otherwise I will file this a week from now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use