Chem Dispensor

matt81093

And then everything gets stolen or moved. Nope, not a good idea

Indeed, a chem dispenser can be a very powerful tool in the right hands (READ: mass destruction device), they should be limited, and stay in place.

But yeah the atmos stuff would be nice if it was more avaiable.

Gotta agree with Adrkiler59 and M3hillus, not being able to move the heater and coolers in atmos does limit the design potential a bit, especially if you want to do something ambitious like give Security or Telescience their own isolated/dedicated loops.

Chem dispensers aren't as widely needed outside their original positions, so making them craftable/movable is just encouraging theft and grief.

Think about it this way: do you really want the clown to break into chem, steal the entire machine, and secretly make thousands of units of space lube in some maintenance tunnel where the AI can't see him, or would you rather he do it in a room the AI can lock down and call security on?

Sadly I have to see your point. But the atmos things would be good at least. I just wish the one of the research outpost was movable by scientist for reason's of !!SCIENCE!!. And possibly drugs. Mainly !!science!! though.

If it was possible for it to be movable by only people with certain access.. Would that be a bad thing?

a chem dispenser can be a very powerful tool in the right hands (READ: mass destruction device)

For those who dont believe me, this was done with chem and a sick mind. One fucking single grenade.

GRpUfKC.png

This was a perfect ending to a round I spent running away from security. Firesuits OP.

r7Tneth.png

Only two survivors, If I recall correctly.

The only reason I had the suit was because there was nothing else to wear, too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use