Complaint against zeke northlely and josh fisher

sandbag747

Any which are unknown are to be left blank.

IC Name of Offender: Zeke Northley, Josh Fisher

OOC Name:

IC Name of Witnesses:

OOC Names of Witnesses:

Your IC Name: Chuck Finley

Time and Date of Incident (GMT): 9:16 AM 9/8/14

Admins online at the time: Fre3bie

Rule(s) Broken:3, 6

Description of Incident:

When I tried to arrest zeke for breaking into the captains he ran off, when I finally chased him down he and josh took my weapon by pushing me and killed me with a mining drill. In the previous round zeke had killed an officer who arrested him and was not on the antag list

Edited by Guest

I am unable to access their complaint however I had another note to add. They were both playing chemist again tonight and gave the CMO mindbreaker for cryo without mentioning anything. When sec came they lubed the doorway so nobody could enter. This one was mostly zeke but josh was there. They also completely ignored the CMO which is kind of an IC issue but it diesn't help them at all. Post round it turned out neither were antags

• 5 months later...

Both IcyV and Fre3bie have stood down as admin, due to the time between this and the incidents, I'll mark this as a resolved admin complaint.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use