Happy birthday to us! (And ponies)

necaladun

Well, Paradise is a year old now. Which coincides with Ponies's birthday, oddly enough.

When I started this server, I wished a server where I could have more control of the code, map, and the way the place is run. I expected at most 20 people at a time.

The admin team started small, and a surprisingly large amount of players came across.

Since then, we've been constantly in the top 5 if not #1 server by player quantity. We've changed the code and map huge amounts, added numerous staff, and have our own wiki and forums, which you people have done amazing work on.

On top of that, some of you have even clicked the donate button which we put in mainly as a joke at first...I'm continually shocked and grateful that people appreciate the work we've put in in a financial way!

The most generous donation has been the server itself, the beastly hardware allowing us to handle over 100 players at a time - something I never imagined would happen when we first started Paradise at all!

So thank you all - players, admins, and banned griefers - for your contributions once again. This wouldn't be possible without your support.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use