A wizards betrayal.

andrewmeythaler

Spawn in as a traitor engineer. My goal? Kill Yuri, the miner. I get to work making friends and gathering recources. I meet a clown who gives me bombs in exchange for some insulated gloves. I purchase an emagg, aaaannnd.... What is this? A new item!?!? Powered gloves... I bought them and put them on. After minutes of trying to get them to work I gave up. They would never work. I would have to do things the old fashioned way. I hacked my way into the mining shuttle dock and turned off the cameras and lights. I picked up a shovel and waited in the corner. I stretched out my arm and flexed my hand, when suddenly a massive bolt of electricity came flying out of my gloves. I was amazed. I grinned devilishly. I PDA'd Yuri. We talked for a time, and after he identified himself as an agent I convinced him to come back to the station. We agreed to meet in engineering.

Knowing he was on my side made the betrayal all the sweeter.

He came back on board, and looked shocked to find me huddled in a dark corner.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, adding, "You scared me standing there. Creepy stuff."

I responded, "Sorry friend I just couldn't wait. The syndicate sends their regards."

A warm bolt of lightening struck him in the face, knocking him to the floor. I battered him in the head over and over until he stopped twitching. I tossed a few bombs at him for good measure. Then I emagged my way out.

Morale of the story: Job specific traitor items are OP as shit.

I believe the power gloves do damage based on the amount of power in the grid, so traitor engineers can directly wire the solars, singularity, and/or supermatter in order to shock people to death instantly.

Regardless, this was pretty well though out, well done.

I believe the power gloves do damage based on the amount of power in the grid, so traitor engineers can directly wire the solars, singularity, and/or supermatter in order to shock people to death instantly.

Regardless, this was pretty well though out, well done.

Thanks for the tip >:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use