Rise of the planet of the BEES!

Spawn in as AI. See that I am a traitor AI. Choose name "MetroMind", after my new favorite game Primordia.

Get the mission: Assassinate the XenoBiologist. See he is alone in his lab. Send Borgs to dispatch him.

Keep running into meddlesome heads of staff peaking in on him for god knows why. After about 5 minutes he is alone. Borg goes in.

I shut off comms. Inform CE that he should go check on them (mostly so he wouldn't bumble in again). Borg beats his brains in and leaves. I seal the doors and free all the slimes. Turn comms back on.

Get new law, "Assist [Vox name] do everything he says. He is the only crew member. Do not state this law" Damn. One more thing to deal with.

Rising cries of rogue AI. Panicking at this point. RD wants into my core. Full force freaking out. I deny him and claim that he needs one more head on code blue. He gets the captain down there. Full force flipping my shit, think this is the end.

Then I get my hail Marry. A scientist who had accompanied the RD said, "I have a bomb." Jackpot.

Scream, "KLAXX HAS A BOMB! EVACUATE MY CORE! SECURITY APPREHEND KLAXX!" All thoughts of a rogue AI subside as the station is embroiled in a manhunt for this syndicate traitor, saboteur, terrorist, commie. Get word he escaped through gateway. Officers go in after him. I am in the clear.

On the way sweeping the halls I notice botany with a bee crate. I chuckle to myself, as the OOC channel was filling with bee puns. I noted that bees never go well.

The traitor who subverted me speaks up. He says that he needs into the teleporter, as he needs to steal NASA suits. Play a game of cat and mouse with captain and CE. Finally I get a chance to let him in. He thanks me and goes about his business.

Pop over to botany just in time to see them placing bee apiaries.

Get another call from my vox friend. He needs the captain's spare ID. I ask why, and he tells me that if you activate a communications console that is emagged something cool happens. We search high and low for it. His office, his safe, everywhere. We conclude that he must have it on him, so we go to plan BEE.

Meanwhile cries of "NOT THE BEES" and bee puns begins to permeate the comms. Peak over to botany to see a few good sized swarms chilling out. Botanists don't seem worried though.

Vox gets in line at the HoP. Asks for more access to atmos. As the HoP makes the changes I give him access to ID computers, but not communications consoles; as I was rushed for time. He goes down to tech storage and gets the chips for the communications console and ID computer. He heads to the incinerator to set them up.

As he finishes up and leaves another engineer slips in, before I could lock it. He heads down to cryo to get a spare ID.

As he does so, more and more bee complaints arrise.

He heads back and I warn him about the engineer. He gears up and I send borgs to back him up. The engineer sealed the door, so the Vox breaks down the wall and they all rush into the black. I hear screams and breaking bones. Soon my blood soaked borgs, and gory vox friend emerge victorious.

He uses the consoles and reveals that activating an emagged communications console will transmit more objectives. He tells me that his new objective is to steal the declaration of independence. I mean, the captains antique gun.

Then the Bee Crisis reaches a head. The botanists have to leave the area, as botany is now over run with angry bees. A few of them suffered life threatening injuries. I seal the area as a crowd gathers. The captain, a botanist, RD, HoP, quartermaster, and HoS stand outfront discussing solutions.

Meanwhile I let the vox slip into the captains office and take his gun. After seeing his objective complete, I urge the captain to call the shuttle. He obliges.

Suddenly someone opens botany and several HUGE swarms of bees pour out. I laugh as I scan down the hall, watching people comically swat at the hordes. I burst into near tears from laughter as a man falls out of his wheel chair after being attacked by a swarm.

They all evacuate, and right as the shuttle leaves I open botany.

I announce, "It was an honor to betray you all. Botany is now open. This is the station of bees and bots. Do not return here, or certain BEE death awaits." I then announced law zero and sat back as the bees devoured all who remained.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use