New Game Mode Pyro-Maniace

DSTAPP

This is another antagonist game mode.

It will spawn a player that will be equipped with: 1 flamethrower, 1 box of Molotov cocktails, 1 box of C4, a full set explosive suit, the box that comes with the oxygen mask and 1 oxygen tank will also come with 1 igniter and 1 zepo lighter.

Different objectives: 1. take out all the Head's and the Captin. 2. kill everyone. 3. kill all of sec. 4. blow up the power supply. 5. release the singularity. 6. blow up escape shuttle.

Alright, now, what if we stepped away from making every antag a killing machine, and look at what we can come up with. I was wondering, what if there was a game mode with mentally ill patients? I'll get the explanation of how this is tied in out of the way later. So, you take a few handfuls of different disorders and all, and you make it an "antag" "job". So, like, perhaps a schizophrenic, some how they would have constant hallucinations, and/or some how voices in their heads telling them to steal or harm somebody, or perhaps "save" somebody, from "something". Or, perhaps, like a socio/psychopath, tasked with killing all of the animals, or perhaps trying to climb the ladder of success (some people might say that one is lame). So, to tie it in, pyro could work, too. But, keep in mind, it is a mental disorder, pyro isn't about killing, or anything, it is simply for enjoyment. For a pyro, as far as I understand, fire has a very calming effect, or perhaps fills one with energy. I never really asked. So, perhaps an "objective" would be not to stray to far away from any source of fire or flame for too long. Here is part of the catch, though, these aren't agents, or anything. They have not committed crimes like an agent would. So, what this means, is, security needs to steer clear of them, and at most, assist medical staff in treating them. I would mention or think out thoughts for other disorders and all, but I fear my knowledge outside a select few are fairly lacking, or, you know, just boring and dark. Anyway, kind of derailed, but also gave your thread a little more "oomph" I guess.

A group of antagonists who's goal is to deconstruct a station from the inside out or simply cause non-dangerous damage would be pretty entertaining and give engineering something to work against. Or even a mode where the entire station is told by Centcomm that NCS Cyberiad is to be deconstructed down into scrap with as much sent off on the supply shuttle as they can would be rather fun and busy too.

While it's not pyromania, it's similar to to the whole 'cause damage to the station' thing.

Ahahah, some kind of "scrap the station" mode would be great fun. Imagine fights over what gets torn down first.

How about we rip down atmos to the bare minimum? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT: Crap, someone already tried to piss of Fj...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use