M'rasha G'nugg

Name: M'rasha G'nugg

Race: Tajaran (Hharar)

Blood Type: O-

General Occupational Role(s): N/A

Biography:

M'rasha was born on Earth in Sydney, Australia to a mercenary and a freighter captain. At birth, her right arm was majorly deformed and had to be replaced with a medical prosthesis. At a young age, M'rasha's parent's ship was ambushed and captured by a syndicate boarding party with all hands assumed lost, orphaning her and her twin brother, Gruggathan G'nugg. Even though she was taken into a human foster family, the psychological trauma she had faced meant that M'rasha would struggle to integrate into human society. She bounced between odd jobs, unable to hold steady employment, yet gaining an eclectic set of skills. At the age of 20, she was randomly selected out of a pool of candidates to participate in NanoTrasen's outreach program. In exchange for full tuition to Northpoint Space Acacemy, she would serve four years on a NanoTrasen station. Spending seven years taking a battery of classes, but unwilling to conform to a degree plan, M'rasha never graduated. When the hours paid by NanoTrasen ran out, M'rasha shipped out to the shining star of the NanoTrasen fleet: the NCS Cyberiad.

Qualifications:

M'rasha has been described as "wasted talent." She is unable to keep her mind on one task for any amount of time, making here more of a Jack of all Trades than anything else.

Employment Records:

Chef

Chang's Delivery

Papa Smush's Delivery

Bartender

Security Guard

Botanist

Courier

Security Records:

Disturbing the peace (publicly playing the violin before smashing it)

Medical Records:

M'rasha suffers from split personality disorder. She has been known to bounce between a set of personalities seemingly without trigger. The most common is her "normal" average tajaran self. The second personality is "The Lady" where she speaks eloquently and acts refined. The third is "The Thug" where she gains a slums accent and carries herself like a member of a street gang. The final recorded personality is "The Euphoric" where she will exhibit signs of sheer mania.

Right arm amputation and replacement at birth

Severe ADHD

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

The ID shows a tajaran with a toothy, fangy, smile. Her right arm is replaced by an old, but reliable, mechanical prosthesis.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes: This is my alt for when the byond that Grugg is on messes up.

[Transmission Start: Security Officer Daniel Me] Hello thar, Cadet G'nugg, welcome to the "force". I hope yer open for improving yer security procedures and conflict handling. Security departement is a bussy and tough job at the station, but we are a necessity for keeping the crew and civilians aboard safe. It's also a high-risk job that can lead to a LOT of paperwork if yer not doing things proper. But stay vigilant, use yer brain and lip before the baton, and yer should be fine. Yer also welcome to join me on my beat patroll, and I'll teach yer what I know. [Transmission End]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use