Hair Dye for Barber

block1

Qinetix originally suggested it on the Barbers razor thread but since I'd be willing to make the sprites for it I'd like to hear your thoughts on this suggestion,

Barber spawns with a hair dye box/kit in his backpack which when opened will reveal several bottles of hair dye which can be applied to other characters hair to change the color. I'd be willing to sprite various bottles of hair dye and a custom box if the admins think it'd be a good idea to have. It'd make barbers much more fun than how they are currently.

So heres a quick example of what I have in mind, just a small bottle of sorts that has some dye in it. You click on the persons head and boom! Pink hair! I just did a quick drawover and edit of Nanopaste but it looks pretty nice in my opinion.

2bb2ee6f28.png

bf22935f9d.png

What about blue dye?

Yeah, my suggestion is to have the barber spawn with a box filled with various bottles of dye (red, blue, pink, yellow, purple, etc).. the one I just uploaded is an example of what the bottle could look like.

• 3 weeks later...

I heavily support this as a Chief Medical Officer, most patients hate that their UI's are messed up and they have different hair such as: Pink, blue, odd green, random color.

This would allow the player to actually redesign their character to look the way they were.

(Although I do believe hair dyes should be made from the batonist, they should grow certain plants to make colors for the barber to use. It not not only a great way to promote farming, it would promote players to become a barber... and hopefully not forcing people to shave their head)

That is my two cents for this role.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use